Aaron Hernandez, mudering people since...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
hey, at least it gets ESPN off of Johnny Manziel's nuts for a couple minutes...

here is my problem, ESPN is saying the NFL is 'concerned' that Hernandez may have played a full season after killing 2 people. why would this matter to the NFL? I don't see how it hurts their image.

let me elaborate...

it isn't the first time murder has been associated with the NFL, remember that OJ Simpson guy, that Rae Carruth guy, maybe that Donte Stallworth guy, maybe you've heard of that RAY LEWIS guy.

all have been associated with murder, accessory to murder, or reckless homicide...

Lewis was part of a murder in 2000, and he played his last NFL game in what, 2013. now some will take issue with 'part' of a murder...he plead his case down after turning to the states star witness...keep in mind, according to the law of several states, even the getaway driver, though not directly involved, can be charged with murder.

Stallworth is a different story, he got drunk, mowed over a pedestrian in his car, killing the guy, and after serving his jail sentence, was reinstated by the NFL.

so why, all of the sudden, does this concern the NFL? it isn't like a criminal from the Florida Gators college football team is a new thing, there have been a bunch of guys from the 2007-2009 Gators teams.

Yeah it shouldn't be a big deal.... As long as the the nfl looks into it and does fine r I think just kick them out the nfl for like murder if found guilty

Back