A Unique place for me to be in...

Nykerry43

Bench Warmer
Hey, Everyone,

This is my first posting since coming to Sports Card Club, from our previous trading site...
I have very seldom, in my life, found myself in a position like I am now, with some cards that there may be some interest in... (chuckle)

I have the following autographed cards:

Miguel Cabrera - '07 Clear Cuts Elements (with a grey uni. patch, however, this is from his time with the Marlins

Cliff Lee - '05 Pros and Prospects Signs of Stardom (he was with Cleveland...)

Justin Upton -- Signed on the '05 AFLAC All American card, but stickers added state, '06 Bowman Originals (#305 - 1000)

and just for fun:

Melky Cabrera - also on an '05 Bow. card with a sticker stating, '06 Bowman Originals (#197 - 606)
Todd Helton - '97 Donruss Sig. Series
Matt Holiday - '07 Bowman's Best
Delmon Young - '04 Donruss Leather and Lumber (signed on what appears to be a piece of a bat)

Game Used:

Fausto Carmona - '05 Bowman (of course he NOW is Roberto Hernandez, w/the Rays)

Andy Pettite - '05 Playoff Portraits Prime Patches (Houston uni.)

and for fun... BJ Upton (in his Tampa Bay uni.) '07 U.D. Ultimate Star and Ultimate Team Materials... BTW, I also have an auto'd card of his, if you are intertested, as well...

Rookie Cards:

Carlos Beltran - '95 Topps Update... both versions
Miguel Cabrera - '00 Topps Update
Zach Greinke - '02 Bowman (also have an '03 BDP)
J.J. Hardy - '01 Prospects and Premiers (2 of these)
James Loney - '02 Bowman, UD Future Gems (also an '03 Topps Update)
Michael Young - '00 Topps Traded

and just for fun...
Barry Zito - '00 Several, Bowman and Topps (ask if you are interested)
Chien Ming Wang - '03 a whole bunch of his RC's from a lot of different manufacturers... just ask and I'll share...

What I am looking for is as follows: for the autographs, either autographs of current 'hot' players, HOF and I would consider GU of HOF players, if it is someone of interest. GU and RC's I'm open to RC's, GU and auto'd cards... Mostly of the hotter current players. I am also, a big Yankees fan...

Folks, if you are interested in the first 3 autographs, make it something meaningful, I'm not going to trade them for some 'schlep' player...

Back