Baseball A-Rod...Dog of all Dogs

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Okay, so he's batting "ZERO" in the playoffs, but looks like his batting average for picking up females at the ball park is currently .500! Sorry, this guy is scum.

Reported by "The Sporting News":

New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez is slumping on the field but apparently still is having success in terms of his off-the-field exploits.

The New York Post reports A-Rod was flirting with two female fans behind the Yankees dugout after he was removed for a pinch hitter in the team’s 12-inning loss to the Detroit Tigers in Game 1 of the ALCS on Saturday night at Yankee Stadium.

Rodriguez reportedly had a ball boy pass a baseball to the pair of women with a message to write their phone numbers on the ball and throw it back to the dugout.

Said a witness seated nearby: “One of the girls, with darker blond hair, wrote ... on the ball and threw it back at A-Rod, who gave her a big smile.”

Not all of the fans were amused, however.

“I was absolutely stunned that even ... A-Rod would not be focusing on such a critical game, supporting his teammates, and was instead more interested in adding another couple of phone numbers to what must be a very, very large collection,” another witness told the newspaper.

Rodriguez, who has been pinch-hit for twice and benched once this postseason, has been heavily criticized for his offensive woes. He is 3-for-23 with 12 strikeouts in the playoffs heading into Game 3 ...

You didn't really expect him to be ushering the elderly to their seats, did you? At least he wasn't pouting in the dugout. I guess I'm just saying- he's single, plays in New York, gets paid $28 million a season. People will be critical. He's off the juice, and look where it gets him. Everybody slumps. Not really defending him per se, just thinking if he were someone I am actually a fan of...

He sat in the dug-out last night and pouted. What a shame that an adult gets that kind of money and acts like a spoiled kid at Christmas who didn't get that pony he asked for!

Back