A lot of mail and pickups

wdkantro2

Bench Warmer
Here are all my new pickups from the last couple of months or so.

A few Crawfords:
crawfordcrisppodstripleauto1of1.jpg

Triple with Coco Crisp and Scott Podsednik, 1/1
crawfordcosigners1of1.jpg

Co-signers 1/1 with Jorge Cantu

Start of a new, mini player collection, Dustin Pedroia:
pedroiaspprospectsauto.jpg

pedoiraspprospects2.jpg

pedroiaeliteauto.jpg

2 2004 SP Prospects RC autos /400, one donruss elite extra edition RC auto

brignacspprospectsbgs9.jpg

Reid Brignac SP Prospects RC auto BGS 9

Another mini collection/investment...still not sure what I'm going to do with these:
alllesterstogether.jpg

All Jon Lester...2 sterling base jsy autos, 1 sterling refractor jsy auto, a chrome orange refractor, 2 chrome xfractors and 1 chrome base rc auto. Have another xfractor, a blue refractor and another base rc auto incoming.

A couple rare basketball pickups:
scottmaypplegendsauto.jpg

Scott May press pass legends red ink auto for my college bball collection.
foyefoyeboyauto.jpg

Randy Foye AKA Auto signed "FoyeBoy"
billrussellultimateauto.jpg

03 (I think) Ultimate Auto Bill Russell
oscarrobertsonlegendarysigsauto.jpg

01 Legendary signatures Oscar Robertson Full name auto (usually signs "Big O")

And for football, a card formerly owned by a CP member...I saw this ending and increased the bid by the minimum amount I could, and I was shocked to see I won it for a great price. It will be available.

reggiebrown1of1logo.jpg

05 SPA Reggie Brown Auto Logo 1/1

Thanks for looking!

WOW, nice legend basketball autos as well as Pedroia's. I can't decide whether or not to bail on my Pedroia Sterling Auto Jsy yet. I have two of them that I got for around $10-12 dlvd and now they are close to $20, not a huge gain but it isn't even his real RC.

WOW, nice legend basketball autos as well as Pedroia's. I can't decide whether or not to bail on my Pedroia Sterling Auto Jsy yet. I have two of them that I got for around $10-12 dlvd and now they are close to $20, not a huge gain but it isn't even his real RC.

He probably will never turn into a big time guy, but if he is in Boston for long enough they will keep going up. Might as well take the profit when you can though.

Sweet stuff Love the Pedroia 's . WHats up with Lester i knew he had cancer or something right

Yeah, some form of lymphoma towards the end of last season. Had like 4 rounds of chemo and has been cancer free for a few months now, and should get called up at any time.

Thanks everyone.

Yeah, some form of lymphoma towards the end of last season. Had like 4 rounds of chemo and has been cancer free for a few months now, and should get called up at any time.

Thanks everyone.

Great stuff. Lester probly wont be called up unless they really need him . he has been making it only 5-6 innings before getting tired but he may come up when the roster expands.

Back