a case of way too much money and too little brain

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
alright, we all know Matt Flynn had a great game today, but was it THAT great?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Matt-Flynn-...0885176612?pt=US_Football&hash=item3f1203c524

i know how people go batshit crazy when someone has a good game, but he only played due to resting Rodgers...man i wish i had a few of those...

fact is i sold all my Flynn stuff and never 'actively' went after his stuff...

some other crazy sales...

Bowman Signs of the Future $65
some UD base RC graded 10 by some hack company $16 :shock:

seriously boys not named Mike Vosburg, if you have anything laying around toss it up and watch it sell

I listed everything I have.....crappy base rookies, but they are worth more now than they have ever been!!!!

i got $3.49 for a 2008 Topps Gold /2008 that came in one of my junk RC lots within the last month :cheers:

i sold most of my stuff after Aaron Rodgers concussion last year and then got $25 each on the SPAs i picked up for about $12 each last summer...

spas were holding $17-$25 which seems 'normal' for a backup QB in a buyer market (Pitt/GB/KC) that is making a playoff run, but i dont see how people paying $65 for a Bowman SOTF Auto are going to do anything but collect dust with it...

for $525 you can buy a NICE Walter Payton Auto...there are tons of things you could buy for $525...

im guessing here, but i think with $500 you can get a PSA 8 Walter Payton RC, a Peyton Manning on card pack issued Auto, a Joe Montana pack issued auto, and a Jerry Rice pack issued auto...

I have sold three different autos within minutes on BINs for about 150% of BV....wooooohoooo

Back