63 Bubble Mailer Packs

RokCrawler08

Bench Warmer
Ok, This is My First Attempt At This...Id Like TO Make An Awesome First Time Run, That Way I Can Do More Later On.....
This Is Merely An Easy Way To Clear Out My Set Fillers And Oddball Numbered Cards....With a Touch of Goodies Also....
I Have Made up 63 Packs Of Cards, Not Wrapped In Wax Or Cello, But Wrapped In Bubble Mailers..Lol...

I Had 126 Gu/Auto/Patch Cards And Im Putting 2 In Each Pack. Whether It Be.... 1 Auto/1 Jersey.....2 Auto's.....2 Jersey's.....Heres What Each Pack Will Include...

$13/Pack or $24/2 Packs
Each Pack Purchased Will Garuntee The Following
2 Auto/Jersey/Patch Per Pack
1-5 Rookies Per Pack
2 Serial Numbered Cards
20 Base Cards (Mostly Stars If I Can Do It)

So In All Each Pack Will Garuntee 25 Cards......

There Will Also Be ""Chase"" Hits.....Which I Believe There Are Atleast 15 Pretty Nice Cards With A BV of ATLEAST $20+....

And Each Pack Is Most Likely Going To Have A Book Value of $15+ Anyways, That Way There Isnt Any Dissapointment.

Im Getting Ready To Post Pictures....If There Are A Few Interests, Ill Follow Through With Listing The Chase Cards...But Only Pics For Now...

Ill Be Selling Them Like This.....

1.Bob
2.Fred
3.Sold On TR
4.Sold On SCFreaks
5.Lou
6.John

I Guess That Pretty much Sums It Up, I Didnt See Anything On This Being A Wrong Things To Do. But If I Missed It Somewhere Please Advise....Thanks! Pics Up Shortly.

wish there was an edit option......anyways, here are the pics i have took....

A Look At All The Hits Minus- Chase Cards.
DSCF5030.jpg

DSCF5031.jpg

DSCF5032.jpg

DSCF5033.jpg

And Heres The Goodies You Are After......
DSCF5036.jpg

DSCF5037.jpg

DSCF5039.jpg

Chase Rookies
DSCF5041.jpg

Back