Football 56k Beware... Kinda Bored... Figured I'd share my Marinos...

marinocollector

Bench Warmer
Hey every one! Feel free to look in my bucket under Marino PC NFT.... I just added scans of all the jersey cards I know. Any feedback would be welcomed! Thanks!

WOW!!!! Your Marino collection is AWESOME!!

I met him in person 2 years ago at my hotel in Hawaii for the Pro Bowl. He was a super nice guy and signed a football for me:

Picture027.jpg

I also picked up this a couple months ago:

marinotreasuresscantonauto-25.jpg

pretty cool cards and memorabilia.

but just post the links... takes too long to open the page with this many images downloading at one.

Chhers.

Thanks for the comments guys! Sorry about the load time.... I thought I put up a sufficient warning with the 56k beware...
Also, do you guys think I should continually post my pickups and other rare cards in my collection? Or does no one really care?

Ross9013- Nice card! Would you believe only card I've managed to pick up out of National Treasures is his base card? Pretty cool you got to meet him! I have a signed helmet from UDA, signed art piece from UDA (with Clayton), Marino certified 90 Topps, and friends picked up an IP photo and IP card for me one time.... In other words... I have so much that if I ever met Dan, I'd just ask him to play catch for 5-6 throws! Who knows if I'll ever have the chance!

great collection!!!!i have alot of older base and insert cards i saved for my aunt. she's so in love with him. i'll get some scans and send them your way to see if you need them

Back