50 and 51

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:shock:

didnt scan yet cause my stick drive is in my car, so now way to transfer...

for the project Exquisite Autos 50 and 51 came in, this now gives me 49 auto RC, 1 Patch/Au, and 1 Insert AU...

the goal of the project was 50 total exquisites as one of the sections, im above that now, and have more incoming...

Auto 50 - Andre Hall /150 (second one /150, have 3 /60 with 1 of those incoming)

Auto 51 - Jordan Palmer /150 (8th /150, also have 5 /60 )

have 4 more total exquisite RC AU incoming on the project :clap:

current amount ive paid for what i own....

$822.82 :shock: thats starting with $300 :D have another $21 worth incoming, and ive got like $20-$35 in paypal, id have to look...285 total autos, 24 autos, and unknown number of base/rc...under $1 per on AU/GU and about 1/2 of them are SPA, Contenders, or Exquisite...only 27 AU are Sage/Press Pass :shock: so ive about tripled my money in 5 months :afro: but that is IF i were to get what i paid out of everything, i may be a little high on things :wall: Jordan Palmer if he doesnt make a team, Andre Hall if he stays broken...that would be bad news

it hasnt officially been 'tripled' yet, but for the most part pretty much...as i like to think ive got 'good' buys on them...its about time to put another lot together because i need to raise paypal up again, so ill have to go through my 'junk' cards and put a lot together to cut out the autos i dont think have much potential and raise some paypal so i can buy more...

id like to get up to $100 in paypal again without losing anything 'good'...i think its time to do an AU/JSY/RC lot, maybe 20/15/15, cross my fingers and hope for the best...$35 that it would probably get, would get me at least 6 exquisites, which dont have much potential, but id rather have 6 junk exquisite than 35 junk au/jsy

Back