4 packs Donruss Elite, 2 packs Classics, a sweet(ness) day!

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
Went by the card shop to pick up some toploaders, and grabbed a few packs for the heck of it. Had a great bunch of pulls! (except one).

MarcBulger07DonrussClassicsMNH880.1000.jpg

Marc Bulger 07 Donruss Classics Monday NIght Heros 880/1000 (mmmm Hawk Chow!)

ChadJohnson07DonrussEliteZC1.175jer.jpg

Chad Johnson Donruss Elite Zoning Commission jersey 1/175 (an eBay 1/1!! :lollol::lollol::lollol:)

ChrisHouston07DonrussEliteTOTC20.50autorc.jpg

Chris Houston 07 Donruss Elite Turn of the Century 20/50 auto rc

and since we are on the topic of the Falcons... The day after Donruss announced they were pulling his cards from their future products...

MichaelVick07DonrussEliteZC343.400.jpg

Michael Vick 07 Donruss Elite Zoning Commission 343/400 :doh:

Then, my first pull actually, from Donruss Classics. I was driving while I pulled this, which was NOT a good idea! I saw the Bears helmets, and knew it was a jersey card.. I'm thinking, Grossman, Hester, Urlacher, right?

WRONG! by about 22 years....

ChicagoBearsClassicTriples3jer07Don.jpg

Donruss Classics Chicago Bears Classic Triples 3 jersey McMahan/Sweetness/Singletary!!!! 146/250 :shock:

If any Falcons fans are interested in the Houston card (and or the Vick, please before I burn it) LMK!

Thanks for lookin!

that triple is sick!!!!!!! congrats

i only open a handful of packs while driving. but i have learned sometimes you have the best luck when driving, cause it's more dangerous

I am not kidding about having a bonfire with the Vick card. If anyone wants to rescue this POS......... do so quickly or it will be ...........???? Might save it for a bonfire for his trial. :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

You have 24 hrs-ish.. By Aug 1 this sucker is bound for my old cig lighter....

I am not kidding about having a bonfire with the Vick card. If anyone wants to rescue this POS......... do so quickly or it will be ...........???? Might save it for a bonfire for his trial. :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

You have 24 hrs-ish.. By Aug 1 this sucker is bound for my old cig lighter....

LMAO thats funny. Great pull on the tripple.

Back