343 AUTO/GU, 1,300+ RC Card Collection + More all on E-Bay in a big lot for $0.01

astrosrule1

Bench Warmer
Hey, just wanting to let you know that I am selling my AUTO/GU/RC collection entirely on ebay and it has 4 days left and is at $0.01, it will be ending at aprox. 10:00 PM (central time) on Sunday, December 4th.

The link is: *BASEBALL COLLECTION* 343 RC AUTOS/GU 1,300+ ROOKIES! - eBay (item 130460080581 end time Dec-05-10 20:39:01 PST)

I have 343 nearly all RC AUTOS, with a few GU mixed in, all Baseball except for about 5-10 Basketball and 2 Hockey cards. Every single card is listed though and also scanned by team at this link: BASEBALL pictures by astrosrule1 - Photobucket

Also, included in the collection is about 40 Refractors, X-Fractors, other Parallels, Inserts, Graded, etc from mixed sports.

And then over 1,300 Baseball Rookie cards with good players/brands included! All from 2007-09!

I have a small reserve of $700 on this Collection but that would only be $2 per Auto/GU without counting all of the other RC's + included!
I also have included bonus items if the bidding gets to certain amounts, one of which is a DUAL Mickey Mantle / Ken Griffey Jr. On-Card AUTO in terrific condition (check enlarged scan at the bottom of item description!)
If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me back or ask on ebay and thanks for the read and I hope this hasn't bothered you in anyway.

Back