$30 cash to spend

1luckycollector

Bench Warmer
can't check buckets so leave a list of what ya got here and your asking price. mostly looking for topps chrome autos and adrian peterson rc's but willing to look at any star players as well.

i will give u these rcs
Paul Williams
Kolby Smith
Chris Davis
Chris Houston
Yamon Figurs
Ryan Kalil
Troy Smith
James Jones
Adam Carriker
Brandon Mebane
Matt Leinert insert
Jacoby Jones
Tim Crowder
Eric Wright
Kenny Irons
Michael Bush
Darelle Revis
David Harris
Lorenzon Booker
Antonio Pittman
plus
Image of Antrell Rolle & Pac Man Jones Dual JSY - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and
Image of Alex Smith (TE) Press Pass Auto - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
o if u cant check the bucket the top one is a dual gu of antrell rolle and pac man jones and the bottom is a alex smith (te) auto
asking for $30

I have a Tony Hunt Topps Chrome auto and an Adrian Peterson Topps Total Silver Rookie card. I can also adda couple of Topps Total Adrian Peterson base RC's and if you need any Topps Chrome inserts, RC's, X-Fractors, or Refractors. I'd like to see if we could do a deal for the entire $30.

chips- not really interested, thanks though
southhawks- thanks for the offer, but i'll have to pass

cris- how much for the hunt auto and do you have any rc blue refractors

1luckycollector said:
chips- not really interested, thanks though
southhawks- thanks for the offer, but i'll have to pass

cris- how much for the hunt auto and do you have any rc blue refractors

EDIT: The Tony Hunt I have is gone now :( I have a Sidney Rice, David Irons, and Troy Smith blue refractor though if interested. I can do all three for $8 dlvd.

i have the following

tony hunt topps chrome auto
chris henry topps chrome auto

blue refractors

levi brown
gaines adams
jamaal anderson
charles johnson
paul williams
jon beason
yamon figures

lmk what your intersted in and ill give you a price

I can offer you a Topps Chrome RC of Peterson as well as a score Peterson and Score Hot Rookie and some various C hrome RC's as well lmk if thats a start

Back