2nd Aspire Last Game Pick up! This one is even better!

Deangelo Hall Fan

Bench Warmer
Picked this up for 11.00 DLVD, over paid i'm sure, but this is about the sweetest swatch you can find:

Here it is along with my first one...

b58d_1.jpg

SteveSmith.jpg

I'll have to disagree with KLMNOPuyeb on this one. I like that they are trying something else. At least some card company out there is thinking up new ideas.

I'll have to disagree with NMuyeb on this one. I like that they are trying something else. At least some card company out there is thinking up new ideas.

They need to think of some new stickers and not some gay ass set with non-game used memoribilia.

I like the fact that they are thinking of new things, but at the same time, there were way too many tickets issued for this to be as valuable. Eye appeal- I love it. If they made this for one of my guys, I'd buy it.

Nice. IMO it's a great new idea for cards, sure there might be a million tickets, but there are only 50 of each player.

And to answer i think Ryan's question there are 18 cards in the set.

Yea but what does the ticket have to do with the actual player? Did the player ever hold that ticket or even see that ticket..chances are no. So if it was just a card with a full ticket stub with no player, then I would be like cool set, but to just randomly select players that played in a game where tickets were issued is stupid.

Back