2023 Bowman Gabriel Moreno Rookie Card #69 For Trade

Oriolebird

Prospect
Transactions: 2
Would like to trade the Moreno for a 2023 Bowman card I need for my set.Thanks,Shaun

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 4
I need almost everything I only bought 3 packs at my card shop
I don't have much 2023 Bowman yet, but here are a few I have for trade for you to consider for the Moreno:

8 - Nick Pratto RC
16 - Sal Perez
44 - Maikel Garcia RC
57 - Bobby Witt Jr
79 - Kris Bryant
94 - Cade Cavelli
98 - CJ Abrams

I;d send 2 or 3 of them or let me know what else you'd like

I don't have much 2023 Bowman yet, but here are a few I have for trade for you to consider for the Moreno:

8 - Nick Pratto RC
16 - Sal Perez
44 - Maikel Garcia RC
57 - Bobby Witt Jr
79 - Kris Bryant
94 - Cade Cavelli
98 - CJ Abrams
Would you trade 2023 Bowman Bobby Witt Jr #57 for the Moreno

Do you need Juan Soto or Nolan arenado I have duplicates of those two 2023 bowman cards also

Yes, I could use the 2023 Bowman Juan Soto. Also, I am just seeing your post for the Bowman in 3D Wander Franco. I would like to trade for that too. I'd send you all (or whatever you;d like) of the Bowman cards I listed or is there something else I could send to you for the Soto and the Bowman in 3D Franco?

Yes, I could use the 2023 Bowman Juan Soto. Also, I am just seeing your post for the Bowman in 3D Wander Franco. I would like to trade for that too. I'd send you all (or whatever you;d like) of the Bowman cards I listed or is there something else I could send to you for the Soto and the Bowman in 3D Franco?
It’s a deal all of the 2023 Bowman cards you listed for the Wander in 3D and the Soto.Is that what you mean or did I misunderstand

It’s a deal all of the 2023 Bowman cards you listed for the Wander in 3D and the Soto.Is that what you mean or did I misunderstand
That's it.

I will send you
8 - Nick Pratto RC
16 - Sal Perez
44 - Maikel Garcia RC
57 - Bobby Witt Jr
79 - Kris Bryant
94 - Cade Cavelli
98 - CJ Abrams

for
69 Moreno
52 Soto
2022 Bowman Chrome Bowman in 3D Wander Franco

I will add this to the comment section of the trade we just confirmed. If you could acknowledge this in the comments of the transaction, agreeing, that would be great.

That's it.

I will send you
8 - Nick Pratto RC
16 - Sal Perez
44 - Maikel Garcia RC
57 - Bobby Witt Jr
79 - Kris Bryant
94 - Cade Cavelli
98 - CJ Abrams

for
69 Moreno
52 Soto
2022 Bowman Chrome Bowman in 3D Wander Franco

I will add this to the comment section of the trade we just confirmed. If you could acknowledge this in the comments of the transaction, agreeing, that would be great.
Yes will do thank you for the trade

Back