2023 1st Bowman chrome FT

ArkansasCollector

Prospect
Transactions: 4
We have these for trade we collect Alejandro Kirk and Francisco Lindor but willing to trade for whatever.
2,8,11,12,33,42,44,47,81,89,90,98,108,113,120, and 136. If you have any questions just message me and all trades will go out Monday, thanks all

Hi, I have:
2022 Topps Gold #432 Alejandro Kirk [1489/2022]
2021 Stadium Club #78 Lindor
2021 Bowman Heritage #29 Lindor
2022 Bowman Heritage #55 Lindor
2019 Donruss Optic Action All-Stars #AA-15 Lindor

Let me know if you like any of those.

I could use BCP-108. Any chance you have any inserts FT from this set?

I have a load of the inserts, what are you looking for? I also have a load of other of the chrome cards but the ones I have posted are being discussed in a trade

I have a load of the inserts, what are you looking for? I also have a load of other of the chrome cards but the ones I have posted are being discussed in a trade
I would take any Modern Prospects or Bowman Spotlights for whatever you want of the Kirk Gold and Lindors. I'm making 2 sets of each so will take whatever you'd like to send for what you want. You can also see if there is anything else I have FT in links in sig which you would like.

I only have five prospects and one spotlight
Not sure how to value the inserts yet, but I would be good with any 2 of those for the Kirk Gold and 4 Lindors, if you'd like all of them. Feel free to post up what you'd like to send or let me know and I will post the trade for us. I am happy to guide you through the transaction process if you have any questions.

Also, I found I have 2021 Bowman Heritage #37 Alejandro Kirk RC which I can include in the deal.

Larry

Last edited:
I only have five prospects and one spotlight
Hi, coming back to this thread which may have gotten buried.

Do you still have any of the Modern Prospects or Spotlights inserts from 2023 Bowman?

These are the Kirks and Lindors I have for trade:

2022 Topps Gold #432 Alejandro Kirk [1489/2022]
2021 Stadium Club #78 Lindor
2021 Bowman Heritage #29 Lindor
2022 Bowman Heritage #55 Lindor
2019 Donruss Optic Action All-Stars #AA-15 Lindor

Also, I found I have 2021 Bowman Heritage #37 Alejandro Kirk RC which I can include.

Let me know if you'd like to make a deal.

Larry

I am pretty sure I still have them sorry I didn't get back to you I been focusing on my series one set and totally forgot about my Bowman 😅
No worries. Just let me know what 2023 Bowman inserts you have for trade when you can. If you want, let me know what you need from series 1 and I'll see if I can help you out there as well.

We have all of series one finally, ended up spending like twenty dollars on 50 cent cards. I will be going through my cards tomorrow so I will message you and let you know what I got some point tomorrow

Hi there! Will trade these two for any two chrome 1sts. Much appreciated and plmk thanks Bri

Francisco Lindor
18 Panini Phoenix 18
19 Donruss 68

Back