2022 Update Silver Pack Set

AndyDrummond

MVP
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,

Here we go again. Thanks to a generous deal with @David K. I’ve got a bit of a start, but won’t be able to pick up any hobby boxes until they come down a bit from the crazy pricing they have jumped up to…that said, here’s what I have so far:

EDIT: Made a couple nice trades and getting down to the end actually.

Needs:
1 - Wander Franco
19 - Javier Baez
21 - Steven Kwan
30 - Julio Rodriguez

It’s definitely some of the big dogs, so let me know if you can help out.

Thanks,
Andy

Last edited:
Hi Andy,

I have 47 and 68, Mark McGwire and Kevin Smith. Happy to trade for any insert from 2022 Topps Chrome New Classics or Heart of the City, or if none of those, any insert from Update Generation Now.

Larry

Hi Andy,

I have 47 and 68, Mark McGwire and Kevin Smith. Happy to trade for any insert from 2022 Topps Chrome New Classics or Heart of the City, or if none of those, any insert from Update Generation Now.

Larry
Hey Larry, sounds good. My only dupe for HOC is Muncy if you need him. I have a few new classics, did you have a list of ones you need?

Updated to my needs list instead of wants…only have a few remaining, but they are the big ones. Got a good amount of Update inserts now, so let me know what you have and need. Thanks, Andy

Sorry I don't have any of those Andy. As you say, mostly the big dogs left. Hopefully, someone can help chip away at those last few

Back