Baseball *Complete*. 2022 Topps Gold Label 3 Box Break.

lets see what this does to the total needed

bump
$3
Atlanta Braves
Los Angeles Angels
$2
Pittsburgh Pirates
miami marlins
Tampa Bay

Who the heck woke this guy up?
no this is the deal on this years gold label

i can remember the first year this product was produced ... 1998 .... the packs were sold individually and not the box way it is now

i bought a total of 19 packs at $5 per pack

it took a while to figure out the " classes " but as i was going thru them i noticed i had 2 carlos delgado cards but the backs were different

one was like all the other cards but the other had like a black mother of pearl finish to it and after closer inspection of that card i noticed in gold printing ................ 1 / 1

my first ever 1 / 1 may get lucky and pull another in it's final year

also while i was in the hospital from 12/19/18 - 01/03/19 my wife bought me 2 boxes of 2018 gold label from wally world and i got a nomar garciaparra gu card nola and pham autos ...i still have those 3 cards

i put the base set together for it's inaugural year and since this is supposedly the last year for gold label .... 25 years of this product .... i figured what the heck build this set also soooooooooooooo
i will be trading class 2 and 3 and sn cards for all class 1 versions to accomplish this

so if anyone gets class 1 cards in this break they do not want and are willing to trade please let me know

Back