2022 SCC Fantasy Baseball League

ABA6465C-37EC-4AC7-9047-B4D7183E5AEB.jpeg
Well folks….week one is in the books. Didn’t start off the way I wanted, but it’s a long season. I was surprised to lost batting average on the 4th decimal place, figured that would just be a tie, but you learn something new about scoring every once in a while I guess. Was pleased to see Verlander come out of the gate like his old self for sure.

How’s everyone feeling about week 1?

View attachment 6756
Well folks….week one is in the books. Didn’t start off the way I wanted, but it’s a long season. I was surprised to lost batting average on the 4th decimal place, figured that would just be a tie, but you learn something new about scoring every once in a while I guess. Was pleased to see Verlander come out of the gate like his old self for sure.

How’s everyone feeling about week 1?
I’ve never played this format so week 1 was definitely me just trying to get my bearings…I’m sure it’ll all be downhill from here though 😂

490D28BC-809C-402C-87A2-93E6B2BF5401.jpeg
We’re 2-months in and here’s the standings. How’re you all feeling about your teams? I think I sold us short on IL spots based on how many guys are hitting it every week, but seems to be going well overall so far. Can’t make any changes until next year, but always willing to take feedback.

On a personal note, I’m liking my team and will be looking for a top tier starter when Tatis gets back to playing.

Back