2022 SCC Fantasy Baseball League

If that’s the best card you have to put up, then I’m good with it….I just want to say that the buy in is $25ish. Please put up a card you would pay $20-30 for as if this was a cash league. Keep in mind that what you put up needs to be in the ballpark of what you might get back. I will even anything out if folks have any issues with a card at the end of the season.

If that’s the best card you have to put up, then I’m good with it….I just want to say that the buy in is $25ish. Please put up a card you would pay $20-30 for as if this was a cash league. Keep in mind that what you put up needs to be in the ballpark of what you might get back. I will even anything out if folks have any issues with a card at the end of the season.

Yes, I understand this, and the BV of this card is $30, so I thought I was going above what is needed. If this card is not appropriate, then I will find another, I am open to feedback.

Jeff

Yes, I understand this, and the BV of this card is $30, so I thought I was going above what is needed. If this card is not appropriate, then I will find another, I am open to feedback.

Jeff
I see where you are…please keep in mind that many don’t subscribe to BV and I’m sorry I did not specify. Again, please just put up what you can and I’ll settle up with winners later if there is any issue.

Hey all, I just want to put this out there again, please don’t think you need to match the cards anyone else is putting up there…just try to put something forth that you would like to get back. We’re all on different collecting levels. I’ll ensure everyone gets taken care of in the end.

Ok everyone, we’re gonna play for fun here…I will put up a card for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd….please keep your cards and we’ll enjoy the league this year. I’m going to post prizes this week. If you have a transaction open with me for the league please cancel it

Gonna throw this out there again, how would you guys like to handle the prize cards…everyone sends to me at the beginning if the season and then I distribute at the end or everyone just ships to the winners? I’m good either way.
I never saw anything on this or was pmd

Back