2022 Panini Select WWE Wrestling (8-3-2022)

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
352D9B79-D63C-49D0-8CA3-D131BF4D6811.jpeg

Configuration: 12 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Unwrap 2 Autographs, 1 Memorabilia Card and 12 Prizm parallels per box, on average!
- Assemble the tiered base set featuring Concourse, Premier Level and rare Ringside cards!
- Look for the highly popular Gold Prizm parallels limited to 10!
- Hunt for ultra-rare Zebra parallels and Ringside Silver Prizms!
- Find Autographs of the top WWE Superstars!

BOX BREAK
- 2 Autographs
- 1 Memorabilia
- 12 Prizms

Hey Mike,

So how does this one work? Since wrestling is mostly an individual player sport how do you assign the cards to people?
I just posted a random pack style break up…each hobby box has 12 packs, so the break has 12 spots with each spot getting one random pack and all the cards from that pack.

Ah I see sounds right I may jump in this if there seems to be interest I recently picked up some Select UFC not sure if I want to do much with wrestling or not I actually haven't seen pro wrestling in over 30 years so I don't even know any of the wrestlers that would be in this box lol.

Ah I see sounds right I may jump in this if there seems to be interest I recently picked up some Select UFC not sure if I want to do much with wrestling or not I actually haven't seen pro wrestling in over 30 years so I don't even know any of the wrestlers that would be in this box lol.
Sounds good…me either not since back in the 80’s with Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant! Looks like there are some nice hits in this including Hulk Hogan autos! I’ll probably jump in for a pack or two as well if there is any interest.

Thanks,
Mike

Back