2021 Topps Japan Edition Baseball

LarryG

Hall of Fame
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I am interested in any and all cards from the 2021 Topps Japan Edition Baseball set - base, inserts, and parallels. If you were in last month's break and want to move the cards you got or happen to have others in hand, let me know.

I have 3 links to cards for trade in my signature, but if you don't see anything you like, let me know who or what you are looking for and I will get you something.

Thanks!

Larry

Last edited:
I got 4 base cards and 6 rookies (Phillies) in the break. This includes a Bryce Harper and an Alec Bohm. I can't remember the others off the top of my head, but I can get you a list if needed. There's no BV on any of them yet, but assuming about an average of at least $.50 each, I'll trade them all to you for this off your list: 2017 Topps Chrome Update All-Rookie Cup #TARC-16 Ken Griffey Jr.

If that works for you, post it up and I'll try to get them out to you in tomorrow's mail.

I got 4 base cards and 6 rookies (Phillies) in the break. This includes a Bryce Harper and an Alec Bohm. I can't remember the others off the top of my head, but I can get you a list if needed. There's no BV on any of them yet, but assuming about an average of at least $.50 each, I'll trade them all to you for this off your list: 2017 Topps Chrome Update All-Rookie Cup #TARC-16 Ken Griffey Jr.

If that works for you, post it up and I'll try to get them out to you in tomorrow's mail.
That's great, Mike. No list needed. Happy to send you that Griffey for the Japan edition Phillies you have. I'll post and get the card out tomorrow.

Thanks,
Larry

@LarryG =Larry,

I have these available if you're interested in them.
#12 Johan Oviedo RC
#29 Luis Garcia RC
#51 Jonathan Stiever RC
#66 Jose Abreu
#85 Paul Goldschmidt
#95 Yoan Moncada
#96 Zack Burdi RC
#100 Juan Soto
#136 Stephen Strasburg
#140 Eloy Jimenez
#142 Luis Robert
#149 Lucas Giolito
#152 Jazz Chisolm (gotta double check to make sure I have dupe still)
#156 Jake Woodford RC
#158 Kolten Wong
#162 Codi Heuer RC
#172 Kwang-Hyun Kim
#175 Garrett Crochet RC
#177 Matt Foster RC
#187 Trea Turner
#189 Dane Dunning RC
#193 Max Scherzer
#215 Kodi Whitley RC

@LarryG =Larry,

I have these available if you're interested in them.
#12 Johan Oviedo RC
#29 Luis Garcia RC
#51 Jonathan Stiever RC
#66 Jose Abreu
#85 Paul Goldschmidt
#95 Yoan Moncada
#96 Zack Burdi RC
#100 Juan Soto
#136 Stephen Strasburg
#140 Eloy Jimenez
#142 Luis Robert
#149 Lucas Giolito
#152 Jazz Chisolm (gotta double check to make sure I have dupe still)
#156 Jake Woodford RC
#158 Kolten Wong
#162 Codi Heuer RC
#172 Kwang-Hyun Kim
#175 Garrett Crochet RC
#177 Matt Foster RC
#187 Trea Turner
#189 Dane Dunning RC
#193 Max Scherzer
#215 Kodi Whitley RC
I am interested in all of them.

For you, I have the 2 Ichiro cards you were interested in:
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Tarot of the Diamond Indigo #TOD-21 Ichiro [47/250]
2019 Topps Chrome ‘84 Topps #84TC-14 Ichiro
and
these 2 from your 2020 Topps Chrome list if you still need them:
139 Max Scherzer
143 Aaron Civale

Let me know what you'd like to do or if there is anything else I can get for you.

Edit: I also have 2021 Topps Chrome Update ASG-10 Jacob de Grom from your want list.

Last edited:
Hey Larry I have a stack of these as well. Will list numbers for you to see if you can use any of them.

Thanks,
Mike

Hey Larry I have a stack of these as well. Will list numbers for you to see if you can use any of them.

Thanks,
Mike
Mike, no need to list numbers for me. I am interested in all of them, even if I already have some. Just let me know about how many and if any inserts/parallels and let me what I can send you (feel free to consider cards I will receive from the recent Heritage case break also if you'd like any of those).

Larry

I am interested in all of them.

For you, I have the 2 Ichiro cards you were interested in:
and
these 2 from your 2020 Topps Chrome list if you still need them:
139 Max Scherzer
143 Aaron Civale

Let me know what you'd like to do or if there is anything else I can get for you.

Edit: I also have 2021 Topps Chrome Update ASG-10 Jacob de Grom from your want list.
@LarryG -Hey Larry I'm interested in the Jesus Sanchez gold foil you have would you throw that in the trade?I van add something if need be just let me know. Thanks

Mike, no need to list numbers for me. I am interested in all of them, even if I already have some. Just let me know about how many and if any inserts/parallels and let me what I can send you (feel free to consider cards I will receive from the recent Heritage case break also if you'd like any of those).

Larry
Great thanks Larry…I have 19 base cards available that I can send you. Maybe I can just pick 19 base card dupes from your heritage case break cards for the trade if that works. Please feel free to post it up if it sounds good to you.

Thanks,
Mike

Great thanks Larry…I have 19 base cards available that I can send you. Maybe I can just pick 19 base card dupes from your heritage case break cards for the trade if that works. Please feel free to post it up if it sounds good to you.

Thanks,
Mike
That sounds great, Mike. I'll post it up. Don't hesitate to pick any Red Sox, including Duran RC, I had them in the previous case break too so I'm loaded with them.

@LarryG -Hey Larry I'm interested in the Jesus Sanchez gold foil you have would you throw that in the trade?I van add something if need be just let me know. Thanks
Sure, I can add that Sanchez Gold Foil. Do you still need those Chromes? If so, I am OK to send you:

2021 Topps Gold Foil #269 Jesus Sanchez
2020 Topps Chrome 139 Max Scherzer and 143 Aaron Civale
2021 Topps Chrome Update ASG-10 Jacob de Grom

for the Topps Japan Edition cards you have.

Let me know if you have a Jazz to send.

Larry

Anyone have any more of these Japan Edition cards for trade? I am still gathering base cards for some teams, need a few inserts, and will take any parallels. I am up to 15 parallels for this set - 8 Cherry Blossom, 6 Jade Green, and 1 Purple - all numbered under 100. Harboring fantasies of trying to get a parallel of every player in the set.

If you don't see anything in my for trade threads posted, let me know what or who you are looking for. I will get you something.

Anyone have any more of these Japan Edition cards for trade? I am still gathering base cards for some teams, need a few inserts, and will take any parallels. I am up to 15 parallels for this set - 8 Cherry Blossom, 6 Jade Green, and 1 Purple - all numbered under 100. Harboring fantasies of trying to get a parallel of every player in the set.
Hey Larry…maybe I’ll add this product to one of the monthly break club options for June.

Mike

Back