Selling 2021 Topps Flagship

AndyDrummond

MVP
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,

I just got a ton of 2021 Topps Baseball S1, S2, and Update sent to me. posting to see if anyone needs to finish up a set. I can easily do up to 10 cards in a PWE for $1 shipping + cost of cards. Let me know what you need and I can try to finish out some sets. Also willing to trade for your unwanted 2021 inserts if that works better for folks.

Andy

Hey all,

I just got a ton of 2021 Topps Baseball S1, S2, and Update sent to me. posting to see if anyone needs to finish up a set. I can easily do up to 10 cards in a PWE for $1 shipping + cost of cards. Let me know what you need and I can try to finish out some sets. Also willing to trade for your unwanted 2021 inserts if that works better for folks.

Andy
Andy do you happen to have update card #US142? I think that is the only card that I need to complete the update set.

Mike

Andy do you happen to have update card #US142? I think that is the only card that I need to complete the update set.

Mike
I may be wrong but is 142 the one which is missing from the set…there are 2 card number 285s…I do have a ton of Update so I’ll double check tomorrow anyway.

Hey all,

Wanted to put this out there again…I’m not just selling, willing to trade. Let me know if you need any 2021 base or inserts, I will be putting them up for sale on my Sportlots this weekend as I finally get myself more organized.

Andy

What all 2021 Topps Colorado Rockies do you have? Have a ton of 21 Topps inserts to trade.

Thanks,
Dennis

What all 2021 Topps Colorado Rockies do you have? Have a ton of 21 Topps inserts to trade.

Thanks,
Dennis
I probably have most if not all to put together a team set or if you’re just looking for bulk I can pull them. I have nearly a 3200 count box full of these. Just let me know.

I’m happy to give it shot for you when I’ve got a minute to check through, I’ll just need to find the team checklist online really quick. Should be able to let you know this weekend. No trouble at all.

Back