2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Refractors wanted

Something that comps around $45 in trade? I'm a Seattle sports collector.

Ok I will see what I can dig up… if there is anything you see on my trade page in the meantime please LMK

Thx

Ok I will see what I can dig up… if there is anything you see on my trade page in the meantime please LMK

Thx

Ichiro A&G rip card caught my eye. I also need to go through my A&G minis to see if I have anything you need.

Is be looking somewhere in the $200 range for trade
Could be out of the range of what I could put together. From the cards you posted and others from your trade list - these caught my interest

T87-88 Ichiro
Topps Gold Label Ichiro
2008 Ichiro
BS-5 Fernando Tatis Jr. - Padres BOMB SQUAD 953/999
19 Ryan Mountcastle - Baltimore Orioles RC
T92-6 Ronald Acuna Jr.
PPA-MM Mark Mulder Auto 041/300 A’s
BOA-NH Nico Hoerner Auto 056/200 Cubs
BCP-78 Emerson Hancock - Seattle Mariners
Arboreal Appreciation AA-1, AA-3, AA-4, AA-8, AA-12, AA-13

Could be out of the range of what I could put together. From the cards you posted and others from your trade list - these caught my interest

T87-88 Ichiro
Topps Gold Label Ichiro
2008 Ichiro
BS-5 Fernando Tatis Jr. - Padres BOMB SQUAD 953/999
T92-6 Ronald Acuna Jr.
BOA-NH Nico Hoerner Auto 056/200 Cubs

The tatis is pending. I normally don't do Auto's for refractors but I will consider seeing the lot size. A can consider the Mulder for you.

Does that work for the lot? If so I will verify the cards you request. Also Note that the "2008" Ichiro. Is the Ichiro tribute inserts from 2019 Archives. Same as the rest pictured. They are all from the insert set. I can add them all if you like.

T87-88 Ichiro
Topps Gold Label Ichiro
2008 Ichiro
T92-6 Ronald Acuna Jr.

The tatis is pending. I normally don't do Auto's for refractors but I will consider seeing the lot size. A can consider the Mulder for you.

Does that work for the lot? If so I will verify the cards you request. Also Note that the "2008" Ichiro. Is the Ichiro tribute inserts from 2019 Archives. Same as the rest pictured. They are all from the insert set. I can add them all if you like.

T87-88 Ichiro
Topps Gold Label Ichiro
2008 Ichiro
T92-6 Ronald Acuna Jr.
Thanks! If you're good with including the full Ichiro lot, I'd take them. Thanks for pointing out the Archives stamp, I was thinking they were the original year.

Thanks! If you're good with including the full Ichiro lot, I'd take them. Thanks for pointing out the Archives stamp, I was thinking they were the original year.

Ok cool. I’ll pull and verify all cards and post this evening.

Thanks for the set help!

Hi John, I got 10 refractors here. Let me know if you still need all of them:
30, 83, 89, 195, 432, 449, 469, 473, 479, 688

Larry

Back