2021-22 Upper Deck Hockey Series 1 Blaster box

northicehero99

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Went to Walmart yesterday and saw they had a few blaster boxes of the 2021-22 Upper Deck Series 1 hockey, so I decided to grab 1 and try my luck. Here is what I got:

Oversized Young Gun: Wyatt Kalynuk - Chicago Blackhawks

Pack 1: Insert - Dazzler - Igor Shesterkin - NY Rangers
Pack 2: All Base :(
Pack 3: All Base :( What the heck!
Pack 4: Young Guns - Logan Thompson - Vegas Knights
Pack 5: All Base :( Really 3 of 5 packs all base, ugh!

This was a very disappointing box and results for a blaster in my opinion. I know they lowered the number of packs to 5 from 7 in the prior year, but would have expected at least an insert in 3 of 5 if not 4 of 5 packs. I would not recommend nor will I be buying anymore blasters of this product. I should have saved my money and ordered a tin online or used the money in a group break. The price to hit ratio was just not there in my opinion and this would get 0-1 star on a scale of 5 stars. Hope your breaks are better than this. Good Luck!

Are they for trade. I posted a wantlist in the set builders section here at SCC.

Thanks,
Dennis
Dennis, thanks for asking. I am building the set myself but I do have a box of dupes and some of what is on your list. I don't have any YGs for trade as I have not gotten enough to get any dupes. I know I have some more coming in from a break sometime this week, so I can tell you what I have now and see if I have anymore later in the week when the break cards come in.

Back