Box Break 2021-22 Panini NBA Hoops Blaster Box Break

Yup - you got one of the Winter Hoops boxes. I may need all your 200's if they are available for trade.

Would've been a lot cooler without that stupid sweater. I wasn't thinking I'd get anything amazing, but a silly sweater that wasn't even worn at a photography event? 🤦‍♂️

Yes, everything except the Doncic is available for trade. I'll tell you what, though, I'll send you all of the 200s in place of the cards from our last trade that, I'm assuming, still never made it. Let me know if that'll work for you.

Would've been a lot cooler without that stupid sweater. I wasn't thinking I'd get anything amazing, but a silly sweater that wasn't even worn at a photography event? 🤦‍♂️

Yes, everything except the Doncic is available for trade. I'll tell you what, though, I'll send you all of the 200s in place of the cards from our last trade that, I'm assuming, still never made it. Let me know if that'll work for you.

That works, thanks. And yes, I have 8 of those silly sweater cards, they are kind of ridiculous.

Yeah, for sure. How about any Bryce Harper, Anthony Rizzo, Pete Alonso, Kris Bryant or Ken Griffey Jr card? I'd like an insert, if possible, but if you don't have any, any base card of these guys would be fine by me. If you don't have any of these guys, do you have any 2020 A&G Minis for trade? I'm not sure exactly which ones I need, but I can dig through and see what all is missing.
How about this one:

2021 Topps Gallery Rainbow Foil #24 Anthony Rizzo

If good, go ahead and post. Thanks Mike!

That works, thanks. And yes, I have 8 of those silly sweater cards, they are kind of ridiculous.

Great! Got it packaged up and I added the tracking number to our old transaction. How many of those sweater cards are there? You might as well go for the set! I've got one I can trade you! 😂

Back