Box Break 2019-20 Upper Deck series 2 tin

northicehero99

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I got some stuff recently. DA had a sale, so I picked up some more 2019-20 UD S2 hockey tins (3) at $19 each, retail is $29.99 so this was a real good price. I picked up the two blasters of 2018-19 UD S1 hockey and a box of 2018-19 MVP hockey. Not great products for hits, but I put the UD hockey sets together each year, so that is mainly why I bought them, as well as the chance for a great rookie card (young gun). MVP was just to try as the price was real good. I usually don't buy it as there are generally no autos or game used per box, but there are some nice parallels and other cards. I am spacing these out as I have not seen many good deals and trying to spend less until we see where things go. So here are the results of Tin #1:

19-20 UD S1 tin (9 regular packs and 1 OPC glossy pack):

OPC glossy pack:
Blue OPC glossy RCs (3): Barrett Hayton - Coyotes, Ville Heinola - Jets, and Jack Hughes - Devils! :) Not bad rookies.

UD Portraits (1): Max Jones - Ducks

UD Canvas (2): Bobby Ryan - Senators and Alexsander Barkov - Panthers

OPC RC (1): Ville Heinola - Jets
Retro OPC RC (1): David Gustafsson - Jets

Young Guns (3): Pierre Endvall - Leafs, Alexander Volkov - Lightning, and Kilm Kostin - Blues 3 YGs in this one, so 1 is a bonus! :)

Rookie Materials (1): Filip Zadina - Red Wings

Overall not a bad tin, no great rookie in the Young Guns, but J Hughes in the OPC Glossy. This was a fun little break for the price, so it was worth it. Good Luck on your breaks.

Back