Box Break 2019-20 Upper Deck Series 2 retail box

northicehero99

Veteran
3 (100%)
Got another one of these online. Here are the results:

Base set: 166 of 200 with no dupes (83%)

OPC base (1): Nazem Kadri - Avalanche
OPC RCs (4): Adam Boqvist - Blackhawks, Morgan Frost - Flyers, Jakob Lilja - Blue Jackets, and Scott Sabourin - Senators
OPC Retro RCs (2): Mario Ferraro - Sharks and Connor Bunnaman - Flyers
OPC RCs Blue (1): Emil Bemstrom - Blue Jackets
OPC RCs Gold (1): Joel Farabee - Flyers

Portraits (4): Rasmus Sandin - Leafs, Eetu Luostarinen - Canes, John Marion - Pens :) , and Cody Glass - Knights

Canvas (2): Dougie Hamilton - Canes and Erik Karlsson - Sharks
Young Gun Canvas (2): Jack Studnicka - Bruins and Jack Hughes - Devils!!!! :D :D

Young Guns (6):
Andrew Peeke - Blue Jackets
Barrett Hayton - Coyotes
Jonathan Davidsson - Senators
Nicolas Hague - Knights
Eetu Luostarinen - Canes
Adam Boqvist - Blackhawks

Rookie Materials (1): Emil Bemstrom

Killer box, the Jack Hughes YGC made this box, but overall it was a good box. This is the first time I have ever gotten two YGC in a box. YGC are supposed to be 1 in 48 packs (1 in 2 boxes). To also hit a rookie materials as well made this a fun break and all the hits made it even funner. There was something in every pack. Good Luck on your breaks!

Mike

TP9 | VC15
81 (100%)
Nice! Looks like you're getting good boxes of this stuff more often than not. Maybe I should get you to buy my boxes and mail them to me. Your picking powers seem to be a lot better than mine! 😁

northicehero99

Veteran
3 (100%)
Nice! Looks like you're getting good boxes of this stuff more often than not. Maybe I should get you to buy my boxes and mail them to me. Your picking powers seem to be a lot better than mine! 😁
Series 2 has been pretty good to me. Doesn't always go that way, but I will take it. :) Been on the other side of that too. Partially the reason I stopped buying lots of other products, as my luck on the gamble was not worth it. LOL :)