Box Break 2019-20 Upper Deck Series 2 retail box

northicehero99

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Got another one of these online. Here are the results:

Base set: 166 of 200 with no dupes (83%)

OPC base (1): Nazem Kadri - Avalanche
OPC RCs (4): Adam Boqvist - Blackhawks, Morgan Frost - Flyers, Jakob Lilja - Blue Jackets, and Scott Sabourin - Senators
OPC Retro RCs (2): Mario Ferraro - Sharks and Connor Bunnaman - Flyers
OPC RCs Blue (1): Emil Bemstrom - Blue Jackets
OPC RCs Gold (1): Joel Farabee - Flyers

Portraits (4): Rasmus Sandin - Leafs, Eetu Luostarinen - Canes, John Marion - Pens :) , and Cody Glass - Knights

Canvas (2): Dougie Hamilton - Canes and Erik Karlsson - Sharks
Young Gun Canvas (2): Jack Studnicka - Bruins and Jack Hughes - Devils!!!! :D :D

Young Guns (6):
Andrew Peeke - Blue Jackets
Barrett Hayton - Coyotes
Jonathan Davidsson - Senators
Nicolas Hague - Knights
Eetu Luostarinen - Canes
Adam Boqvist - Blackhawks

Rookie Materials (1): Emil Bemstrom

Killer box, the Jack Hughes YGC made this box, but overall it was a good box. This is the first time I have ever gotten two YGC in a box. YGC are supposed to be 1 in 48 packs (1 in 2 boxes). To also hit a rookie materials as well made this a fun break and all the hits made it even funner. There was something in every pack. Good Luck on your breaks!

Nice! Looks like you're getting good boxes of this stuff more often than not. Maybe I should get you to buy my boxes and mail them to me. Your picking powers seem to be a lot better than mine! 😁

Nice! Looks like you're getting good boxes of this stuff more often than not. Maybe I should get you to buy my boxes and mail them to me. Your picking powers seem to be a lot better than mine! 😁

Series 2 has been pretty good to me. Doesn't always go that way, but I will take it. :) Been on the other side of that too. Partially the reason I stopped buying lots of other products, as my luck on the gamble was not worth it. LOL :)

Back