Box Break 2018-19 UD S1 Hockey blaster and 2 - 2019-20 UD S2 Hockey tins

northicehero99

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Picked up some more stuff online to keep me occupied in this time of "stay at home". Figured I would try the 2018-19 looking for the Elias Petersson young gun and the 2019-20 to continue working on my set.

2018-19 UD S1 blaster (not a lot of hits in these):
Oversized young gun (1): Elias Pettersson - Canucks :) Did not know this box had the oversized YG, good one to get, but I wanted a regular YG of him.
Canvas (1): William Nylander - Leafs
Shooting Star (1): Shayne Gostisbehere - Flyers
Young guns (2): Michael Dal Colle - Islanders and Ryan Donato - Bruins

Got the YG I was hoping for in the wrong format. LOL Wanted the regular version. Oh well, can't complain.

2019-20 UD S2 tin #1:
OPC Glossy blue (2): Kirby Dach - Blackhawks and Jack Hughes - Devils :)
OPC Glossy bronze (1): Rasmus Sandin - Leafs

UD Canvas (2): John Gibson - Ducks and James Neal - Oilers

Portraits (2): Rasmus Sandin - Leafs and Cody Glass - Knights

OPC base (1): Artemi Panarin - Rangers
OPC RC (1): Elvis Merzlikins - Blue Jackets

Young Guns (2): Emil Bemstrom - Blue Jackets and Rem Pitlick

Rookie Photoshoot Flaashback Materials (1): Philippe Myers - Flyers orange swatch, 1 in 576 packs (1 in 64 tins)!!! :)

2019-20 UD S2 tin #2:
OPC Glossy blue (2): Kaapo Kakko - Rangers and Victor Olofsson - Sabres two top rookies :)
OPC Glossy bronze (1): Rasmus Sandin - Leafs

UD Canvas (1): Philipp Grubauer - Avalanche

Portraits (2): Joel Farabee - Flyers and Trent Frederic - Bruins

OPC RC (1): Rasmus Sandin - Leafs
Retro OPC RC (1): Ville Heinola - Jets
Blue OPC RC (1): Mario Ferraro - Sharks

Young Guns (2): Givani Smith - Red Wings and Pierre Engvall - Leafs

Rookie Materials (1): Brady Keeper - Florida white swatch Nice back to back GU tins. :)

This was fun and I think I got some set needs. Got a couple nice gu as well. I seem to keep hitting the same OPC glossy rookies. Not bad, but would like to finish the blue and bronze sets. There are only 10 cards in the set, but I think I still need 4 for each set. I do have dupes, so maybe I will see if anyone has those to trade as I am not sure I am going to get to many more tins. Thanks for reading and good luck with your breaks.

Back