Baseball 2015 Bowman Inception

Taliasen

From a pack deep in the north country...
Transactions: 2
2015 Bowman Inception

Per Box Items:
1 pack
5 total cards
4 autograph cards per box
1autographed relic per box

The base card stock is much thicker then for standard issue cards. The base cards are vertical in design and have a semi-glossy color picture of the named player on a matte finish background. The design of the background is that of a baseball with stitching around the top corners. The Set name "Inception" trims the top of the card fronts in silver. The player name, team name, position, and team logo are in silver foil along the card bottom. The card backs are photo-less. The baseball themed background also continues on the card backs. The reverse of the cards is in top-down format and contain multiple career highlights of the player.

Card fronts of all 5 cards that I pulled:

Bowman has long been the brand to go to for rookie cards. Bowman Inception is the title to go to for premium high-end rookie cards. The simple card design gives a feel of class and weight to the cards. Almost like you are holding something significant. All of the autographs are on-card except for the autographed relic card. Pulling serial numbered gold (/50), and blue (/150) parallels was a nice bonus. This is a "lottery ticket" type product with the possibility of pulling a top rookies low-numbered parallel or printing plate. This product does contain redemption cards though. High on quality and design but my box low on big name players as I do not follow the minor leagues. Still, 2015 Bowman Inception was a fun rip, buy a box and trade your Tigers cards to me!

The Bottom Line:
I give 2015 Bowman Inception a shop around rating. you may be better off buying singles that you want. This product will appeal mostly to prospectors and autograph fans.

The Final Score:
Final Ratings (Out of 5):
Base set collect-ability: NA
Big-hit Hunter: 3/5
Prospector Hunter: 5/5
Overall Design: 5/5
Fun: 5/5
Value: 3/5
Re-buy: 4/5
Overall Quality: 4/5

Overall: 29/35 (83%) = B

Thanks to Topps for making this review possible!

Tal

Back