Baseball 2014 Topps Tier One

Taliasen

From a pack deep in the north country...
Transactions: 2
2014 Topps Tier One

Per box items:

2 autographs
1 relic
Total of 3 cards

The cards are have a color photograph of the named player on a highly stylized background. The cards include gold foil trim and serial numbering. The card back are photo-less. The backs include significant career statistics and highlights.

What I pulled:
3 cards
Jose Canseco relic #/299
Tyler Thornburg autograph #/399
Miguel Cabrera/Mike Trout dual autograph/dual relic book card #/10

2014 Topps Tier One is the epitome of a high dollar, high end lottery ticket of a product. With only three cards per pack completing a set is a pipe for the super rich. That being said the cards are awesomely designed! The gold foil trim really makes the cards pop and I always love it when every card is a produce is serially numbered. The autographs are sticker autos for the book, but on card for the single.For such a high-end product I would like to have seen some other colors or even patches instead of the plain white and gray swatches

The Bottom Line:
I give 2014 Topps Tier One a shop around rating. Unless you have loads of money and enjoy lottery tickets, buy the singles you want.

Thanks to Topps for making this review possible!

Always buy the singles you want, period. Then you don't end up with a Will Venable autograph #/25 that you can't get $3 for or trade for a base card of Nick Swisher.

Back