2014 TigerFest

pwolantern

TCZ's #1 Manningham collector
40 (100%)
I am heading off to Tigerfest tomorrow. This will be the third time that I have attended this. Last year we got to meet Max Scherzer, Doug Fister, Drew Smyly, Rick Porcello, Prince Fielder, and a few lower name players. Hoping to see Austin Jackson, Miguel Cabrera, Ian Kinsler, or Torii Hunter this time. I doubt that Verlander will be there since he just surgery a couple weeks ago.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
88 (100%)
Get me an Ian Kinsler auto, but on something Texas, will ya? :LOL:

Sounds cool. I'm not much into baseball until the playoffs, but I'd still love to go to something like this.

pwolantern

TCZ's #1 Manningham collector
40 (100%)
Kinsler was there, but we didn't get to see him. Mainly seen coaches, Brad Ausmus, Wally Joyner, Darnell Coles, Omar Vizquel, Mike Hennaman, Drew Smyly, and Joba Chamberlain. Also bought a mystery 8X10 from the Tiger Foundation tent, ended up being an autographed photo of Prince Fielder.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
88 (100%)
Kinsler was there, but we didn't get to see him. Mainly seen coaches, Brad Ausmus, Wally Joyner, Darnell Coles, Omar Vizquel, Mike Hennaman, Drew Smyly, and Joba Chamberlain. Also bought a mystery 8X10 from the Tiger Foundation tent, ended up being an autographed photo of Prince Fielder.

:LOL: You must have luck kinda like mine. Pick up an auto of a player no longer with the team. At least it's an auto of a decent player, though.