Racing 2014 Press Pass Total Memorabilia

Taliasen

From a pack deep in the north country...
Transactions: 2
2014 Press Pass Total Memorabilia​
Per Box Items:
5 packs per box
9 cards per pack
1 autograph or memorabilia card per pack

Press Pass Sell Sheet

The 50 card base set features art-style bust portraits of the named drivers. The backgrounds have a splash of color complementary to the driver's firesuit. Bordered in silver foil, the card fronts list the driver's name, series they race in and the set logo centered along the bottom. The card backs have a black and white photo of the driver's car. The backs also contain moderate career highlights of the driver.
What I pulled:
20 base set cards - 20/50 of the base set
4 serial numbered parallels
8 insert cards
4 serial numbered multi-relic cards
1 book card
Base card front and back:

Parallels and inserts: (not all scanned)
Trues and Edwards #/99Khane and Buescher #/175
HOF Ned Jarrett, Allison, Dale Jarrett, Thomas
Acceleration: Keslowski, Trues, Busch, Bowyer

The Hits:
Kahne triple relic #/99
Busch triple relic #/99
Almirola triple relic #/99
Martin Dual relic #/150

Danica Patrick triple relic auto book #1/5

2014 Press Pass Total Memorabilia is really all about the memorabilia! The base set is organized alphabetically by veterans first and then rookies. The parallels and inserts look cool and will be fun to chase. I have never been a fan of art-style cards and the silver foil borders seem to chip and ding real easy. The book card was noticeably thicker in the foil and easy to recognize. The multi-relic cards look amazing however! This product will appeal to set collectors and flippers.

The Bottom Line: I give 2014 Press Pass Total Memorabilia a buy rating. You should be able to pull a complete set from two boxes and maybe a couple of trades. Pulling a book card made up for not getting have the base set form this box! Buy a box and trade your Dale Jr. cards to me!

The Final Score:
Final Ratings (Out of 10):
Base set collect-ability: 5/10
Big-hit Hunter: 10/10
Prospector Hunter: NA
Value: 9/10
Overall Quality: 7/10

Overall: 31/40 (77.5%) C

Thanks to Press Pass for making this review possible!

The gold parallel is already claimed. I will send you the trip relic in your next package.

Back