Baseball 2013 Toronto Blue Jays

bluejaysfan

Bench Warmer
I don't know if anyone else here is a Blue Jays fan, but this has been one of the most disappointing seasons of baseball that I can remember. I'm watching my team get wiped by the Dodgers right now, and it's so frustrating. It was different other years - they're in a tough division and it was easy to cheer their victories while not getting too upset with their losses. This year, though, they were so hyped up that it's been heartbreaking to watch them self-destruct. R.A. Dickey isn't who he was last year, and Josh Johnson and Mark Beurhle haven't been at the top of their games either. It seemed like nobody on the team could get a hit for the first month. Things looked like they were going to pick up when they had that eleven game win streak, but now they're back to losing again. It's getting to the point where I don't even want to watch the games anymore.

BlueJays fan I have a card for trade as it was a replacement from Topps for which I had asked for Expos but instead they had sent me a Jays card it is a triple threads rookie jersey auto 42 /99 of Kyle Drabek if your interested let me know.....

Back