2013 score Leveon bell rookie card (in steelers uni)

Jmattt33

Prospect
Transactions: 8
Ok. So I made a trade for a card. The owner knew little about it and I knew even less. The classic score rookie from 2013 was green bordered (with exceptions ic color parallels that were #ed). All were I ly of the players head and they had their college unis on. You could tell on most. The Leveon I now have has him in a steelers uni. The picture on the card has him leaping to make a 1 hand catch. Card #8. I still can't upload a photo because I have not updated my iPhone since I got it. Not enough memory. There are none of these listed on eBay and I haven't seen another like it. Please help me. This was part of a trade where I got an extra points Eddie lacy auto /25. And 3 Dez rookies. Among other Randoms. I gave up a $3 card for the bell. Just curios if I have something special.

I would guess some sort of major show promo?...check for embossing or some sort of small logo...

I don't know if there have been any large shows of late, I don't know if score was released prior to the National in July/August, but I know here in the Chicago area there have been promos in the past from the Sun Times show as well as SportsFest, so if there was a large scale show that is what I would think...I know there was a score set from the 2009 National, so that would be my guess

There's no logo. The card is listed on Beckett.com with no price though. It does say its out of retail. Which makes me think value is lower. But show me more like it. How rare is this card? Even in retail, what is the card to pack ratio to pull one like it? Lol so many questions and no answers. I like it a lot. It's different. I've never seen another like it. There's none on eBay. So on and so on

Back