2013 Bowman Football

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I picked up a blaster box of 2013 Bowman football and thought that I would share :D

First pack I opened had two nice base rookies

Then the rookies that really matter :p

I cool looking Silver Ice

No big hits but I did get some color, some of which I do not understand. I got 2 purples, one refractor and one not????:confused:

The Woods is "Rainbow Foil"

I got a gold rainbow foil numbered to 399

And an orange non-rainbow foil numbered to 299

I like the set overall, but I do not like having some colored foil and some non-foil and having the same color in 2 variations. Looks like they are making it even harder to collect a certain player, as looks like there will be 10-12 variations :rage:

Actually my first look at these. They are nice looking, but if there are that many variants that kinda stinks for player and set collectors. Looks like you did pretty good, getting 2 Cowboys rookies in your blaster. Can't beat that! :D

Thanks for sharing, Troy.

Nice box. I like the silver ice. To bad they pictured the steelers in those atrocious unis lol. I've now opened 4 rack packs and 9 reg packs. Pulled my 3 guys. No variations of them. Just of everyone else. I've pulled about 20 #ed cards lol. One auto of a nobody and a jeresey card. This is a decent product I like it. I'm opening a hobby box in the next couple days. So I'll post pulls from it when I do. Nice box though. I like that it had a couple cowboys in it:).

I just purchased a hobby box of this product I will post on what I get from it. I'm very excited I hope to get a few montee ball and of course russel wilson

I have a montee ball sage autographed. not safe hit high or low. But sage autod I'll hook ya up with #22/50 for tavon austin geno smith or stedman bailey foil cards:). I've got 6-7 base rookies as well. Let me know.

Nice box. I like the silver ice. To bad they pictured the steelers in those atrocious unis lol. I've now opened 4 rack packs and 9 reg packs. Pulled my 3 guys. No variations of them. Just of everyone else. I've pulled about 20 #ed cards lol. One auto of a nobody and a jeresey card. This is a decent product I like it. I'm opening a hobby box in the next couple days. So I'll post pulls from it when I do. Nice box though. I like that it had a couple cowboys in it:).

Thanks, buddy! Good luck on your hobby box and make sure you show off he hits!

Welp it's opened. Several several parallels. The hits were ok. Ryan swope 17/25. Demontre Moore /99. Kenyon barber refractor. Aaron Dobson out of 25. Base two tavOn Austin's white an black border. Victor Cruz /25. Second one I've puller lol. Brandon weeke jersery card. Not a bad box but not $100 worth lol

I just purchased a hobby box of this product I will post on what I get from it. I'm very excited I hope to get a few montee ball and of course russel wilson

I'm Interested to know how your box was? My wasn't all that great. Also interested to see if ya pulled some mountaineers. Trade a thon is rolling in an I've got that montee ball auto and several other Vikings cards:). Like a cordarelle Patterson #1/50 lol. I have no sentimental love for these and let them go CHEAPish haha

Oh I wanted Vikings but I did get a Dion Jordan auto not to bad actually I got 5 autos in my box one being a redemption mini auto

Back