2012 Press Pass Sports Town Blaster CASE

WestCoastSkinsFan

Prospect
Transactions: 5
This should be an interesting one! I purchased this 20 retail box case a few weeks back when it was on sale, thinking it may end up as a part of our group break. As it turns out, we're going another direction, so I have this to bust for fun.

I thought it might be interesting to record the results and see what "could have been" if the voting went differently.

CHF, I apologize in advance if Andrew Luck makes an appearance!

Turns out, it's probably for the best that this one wasn't in the group break! Good numbering, pretty bad player selection:

Bronze #/199:

Luke Kuechly

Bronze #/149:

Marquis Maze
Isaiah Pead x2
Coryell Judie
Casey Hayward
Harrison Smith

Bronze #/139:

DeVier Posey

Silver #/125:

Mohamed Sanu (inscribed "King Sanu", print run of 24)
Kendall Reyes
Harrison Smith

Silver #/99:

Dwayne Allen

Red #/75:

Emmanuel Acho
Alfonzo Dennard
Ryan Lindley
Andre Branch

Green #/10:

Cyrus Gray (red ink)
Luke Kuechly
Lamar Miller
Emmanuel Acho

Basically whiffed on ANY of the big players, but still a very fun break.

Very cool! I actually didn't even know you could buy retail blaster cases. I wonder if the "bad" players are more frequent in blasters, just because they're blasters. It's VERY rare that you see a really good hit come from a blaster box. I've never pulled anything good out of one, personally.

Thanks for sharing, Sam.

Theres some pretty good ones in there though, not that bad.. not awesomo either :p

@Mike .. Ive nearly bought a blaster case, to bolster my packs a little, guess whod have to help if I want one lol :D

Very cool! I actually didn't even know you could buy retail blaster cases. I wonder if the "bad" players are more frequent in blasters, just because they're blasters. It's VERY rare that you see a really good hit come from a blaster box. I've never pulled anything good out of one, personally.

Thanks for sharing, Sam.

I've pulled some pretty big things out of retail in the past. I don't think they specifically target the distribution at all, but then again, I have no insider info on the hobby so I may just be taking a very optimistic viewpoint here.

Back