2012 NBA Playoffs

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
With the 2012 NBA playoffs starting tomorrow night, who gets your picks for the first round? I don't think it's any surprise for me to say that I want the Spurs or Mavs to win, but as long as it's NOT Miami I'm fine with it!

That said, I do feel like they'll easily mow through the Knicks in the first round. Here are the rest of my picks for the first round of the playoffs.

Spurs over Jazz
Thunder over the Mavs
Lakers over the Nuggets
Clippers over the Grizzlies
Bulls over 76ers
Miami over the Knicks

This is the only one that's questionable for me. If Dwight Howard plays, and plays well, I say Magic over the Pacers. Otherwise, the Pacers will pull it off.

Celtics over the Hawks

I am with you on all of these except for the Clippers. The Clippers are making great strides but I do not think anybody wants to play Memphis this year. I do not think they will win it all, but i do think they will beat the Clippers.

I am pretty sure that Howard is out, and without him I believe that the Kentucky Wildcats could beat the the Magic this year.

I think Bynum and LeBron will lead their teams to the finals.. and honestly, I really, really, reeeeeally wanna see a 7-game Heat/Lakers series..

Not too big into basketball, but Kevin Durant is one of the best players that I have seen in a long time. So I wouldn't mind seeing the Thunder win the championship.

Back