Hockey 2012-13 Limited Case Break--Breaking Saturday 1PM ET

Obert22

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Anyone interested in getting on a case break with a few folks from another board. Looking at breaking a case of 2012-13 Limited hockey. $50 a spot includes shipping. Will get you one picked team and up to two drafted teams depending on how many people we get to sign up. I can do a discount for additional spot(s) if you want them. Trying to get 10 folks in on this and right now I'm at 6 with a potential 7th.

If you might be interested let me know what team(s) you might want. I can give you the run down on which teams have been picked already.
This is what we'd pull at minimum with a chance for a hot box on top of this.

Each Box contains (3) Autographs or Memorabilia Cards! At least (1) Autograph per Box!*Panini will continue to honor all redemptions (even expired) for the life of the product*Find Net Crashers featuring game used nets from the 2011/12 NHL All-Star Skills Competition! Stanley Cup Winners return, along with a new Trophy Winners Set! Look for Autographed versions of both! Key Rookies: Chris Kreider, Jaden Schwartz, Sven Baertschi, Torey Krug, Brandon Bollig, Jussi Rynnas. PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:- 150 CARD BASE SET- 30 CAPTAIN CARD SUBSET- 20 RETIRED CAPTAIN CARD SUBSET- 40 PHENOMS AUTOGRAPHED ROOKIE CARD SUBSETBASE CARD: Numbered to 299. Captains numbered to 99. NET CRASHERS: Featuring dual pieces of nets used during the 2011-12 NHL Skills Competition. Numbered to 99 or Less. JUMBO SHIELD: Look for game worn Jumbo memorabilia inserts featuring jerseys, patches, and 1 of 1 NHL Logos. LIMITED DUELS: Pair up the Limited Duels die-cut acetate cards to reveal some of the NHL's biggest rivals. MANUFACTURER'S MARK: Look for one of one brand logos. STANLEY CUP WINNERS: Find Stanley Cup Signature and all new Trophy Winner Signature cards. Numbered to 99 or less. PHENOMS: Every pack will contain one rookie, star or legend autograph per pack. Serial numbered to 299 or less. Look for rare 1 of 1 versions...

Sound like fun? You betcha! :) Let me know if you might be interested in a spot or more. Thanks!!
Mark

Last edited:
We need only two more spots on this if anyone wants to help us get to our goal. I'll even drop it down to $48 a spot if you want a shot at it!

Never mind, I saw the list on TCC. I'll have a look today and see if there are any teams I'd want. I know nothing about hockey so I'd just be taking a chance. I'll let you know at some point this evening if I find something.

This is a great break! I have done several boxes of Limited and have never been disappointed! We only need a couple more people to join!!! Lets get this going!

Mark is a great break host! Lots of fun!

mike here are some good teams still left
Colorado ,LA Kings,Dallas ,Oilers,Stlouis

Great, thanks Mike! I'll have a look this evening when I'm home. I can already say that the fact that you listed Dallas (a local team) interests me even more. :D

Mike,

We would love to have you! Should be a fun break. We've done a few boxes of Limited on some of our monthly breaks and it's really good stuff. And this would be 15 boxes of it!! ☺☺

Let me know and thanks!

Mark

Ok, I'll give it a shot with the Philadelphia Flyers. One question, though. Is it $45 or $50? On TCC is says $45. On here, $50.

Mike we did $45 initially on TCC but then the price went up to $47.50 because the case price went up. The reason I did it a little lower on TCC was for the folks that were already in our monthly hockey break. I could save on shipping by combining packaged with our monthly break. We could do the same price here. I'll just cover shipping.

I'll put you down for the Flyers! PayPal is [email protected]. Payments this week if possible and make sure I get your address. Thanks!! :)

Mark

I'll put you down for the Flyers! PayPal is [email protected]. Payments this week if possible and make sure I get your address. Thanks!! :)

Just made payment. I paid $47.50, but I also paid the PayPal fees for you so you should end up with the full $47.50. Also, you should get my address from PayPal. If not, just let me know and I'll PM it.

Capping it at ten spots... If you are interested let me know. I've got one left! First person gets it!

Available teams...

Anaheim Ducks
Arizona Coyotes
Buffalo Sabres
Calgary Flames
Carolina Hurricanes
Colorado Avalanche
Columbus Blue Jackets
Edmonton Oilers
Florida Panthers
Los Angeles Kings
Minnesota Wild
Nashville Predators
New Jersey Devils
New York Islanders
Ottawa Senators
San Jose Sharks
St. Louis Blues
Tampa Bay Lightning
Vancouver Canucks
Winnipeg Jets

Dallas is also available if someone wants it from me.

We'll draft remaining teams. That gives you three teams per spot!

Back