Basketball 2011-12 Panini Preferred box from our Panini sponsorship

jerryw

Bench Warmer
header_panini_logo.jpg

preferred.jpg

Configuration: 1 pack per box. 4 cards per pack.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

- Historic! 3 Iconic Designs From Donruss History : Look for memorable designs from the past, like the renowned die-cut triangular Panini's Choice (formerly Cramer's Choice), the classic Donruss Signatures, and Silhouettes!
- 1st Time Ever! Every card in the base set is autographed!
- Debuting! Chris Paul's First Panini Autographs !
- Three Autographs Total and One 6 to 8 Swatch Memorabilia Booklet per Box!
- Look for 1 of 1 cards - Autographs available!

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Three Classic Designs, Finally Available to Basketball Collectors! One Per Box! Each box contains three individually blind-wrapped autographs, and a six to eight swatch memorabilia booklet featuring themed combinations such as Legends, All-Stars, Assists, Rebounds, Forwards, Slam Dunk and Rookies. Prime patch versions are also randomly seeded!

350 Card set with no commons!

This Unique New Program is filled with Historical Designs and every card is an autograph or multi-swatch memorabilia booklet card!
- Every Autograph Limited to a Print Run of 99 or Less!
- Look for 10 retired Crown Royale Autographed Die Cuts
- Memorabilia Booklets One-Per-Box, Featuring Hall of Famers!
- Look for Silhouette Memorabilia Cards Featuring Prime Memorabilia Swatches and On-Card Autographs!
- Look for unique memorabilia booklet combinations featuring players from the same team, from the same draft class, and Slam Dunk Contest participants!
- Next-level memorabilia cards showcasing never-before seen player combinations on each booklet!
- The most unique base set of its kind!

What we pulled.

3-19-201261023PM.jpg

The Mutombo is on card auto and is sp/50
The Aguirre is a sticker auto and sp/74
The Neal is on card and sp/99
The assists booklet is ap/199

Final Thoughts

I really enjoyed this break. With 3 single card packs the adrenaline rush is huge. Who knows what you will pull. The overall value of these cards is really nice. Some of the cards are on card which is a huge plus, and with every card being a "hit" you can't go wrong. This product is pretty high end at 200 a box for 4 cards so it's not for the collector who can't really afford to gamble, but if you have extra cash then I highly recommend this product. Very fun break.

My grading of the product * being horrible and ***** being must get.

Value- ***
Fun and Experience- *****
Rebuy Value- * (for kid collectors) ***** (for hardcore collectors)
Final Grade- ****

Huge thank you to Panini America and especially Tracy Hackler for donating this box for us to break and review. It's appreciated to see big companies back the little guy. Also all cards will be prizes in future contests so good luck.

Watch the break

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYxZTNjLbr8

Love this product, just can't see myself spending $200 bucks for it. Have seen some great autos pulled from it (E's Rose 1/1 being the biggest I've seen so far), but then again I've seen a lot of flops. So it's just taking the risk of what you're going to hit. Thanks for the boxes Panini!

I Love this Product and Yes it is hit or MISS and more miss than hit LOL. But that is a very Nice MUTOMBO the shot Blocker and as J said thanks Panini awesome stuff

Back