2010 SPA football welcome back break

f8n4tune

Bench Warmer
2 boxes from D&A , my first purchase in about a year and a half or so. UD is still pretty dumb , hits were in the middle row.

Rookies: Kyle Williams,Garret Graham,Snead,Pitta,Moeaki,Sharpton,Byham,Linval Joseph

Rookie Auto: Jarrett Brown , Navorro Bowman , Riley Cooper, SOTT's Gronkowski

And then these two bums...........................................

Suh: 001/299 and Bradford: 009/25
2011-03-09194513.jpg

This felt better than it used to.

Thanks guys , that was scary after so long. Never ever had breaks like that back in the day..........lmao

Hey DTown pm me your address and i'll send you the Williams.

dang, two sweet cards

:secret: if you list the SUH, make sure you put the serial number in it and start it for 1.5x what others have ended at :salut: it should still sell :shock:

wow you did much better than expected.

And all those years I NEVER trusted D&A and never ever got anything serious from them even though i'd always buy from em. Have to admit I always think bad about these guys searching even still. :doh:

dang, two sweet cards

:secret: if you list the SUH, make sure you put the serial number in it and start it for 1.5x what others have ended at :salut: it should still sell :shock:

WOW a start price that high........lmao

I'd probably never get what either of them are worth because I haven't sold anything on my account in a year or so. :( Looking at the Bradford golds though have got me thinking.

I was thisclose to being ungrateful for a second when I pulled it and saw it was #9 , terrible to be that way.

Back