Football 2010 Panini Crown Royale Football (1 Box)

I approve of this box break. :)

Secondly, I have a premier account with DAcardworld if you ever want to use it, Mike. Meaning I get roughly anywhere from 5-15 bucks off boxes.

Well, I'm glad you approve. I was afraid I was going to have to cancel it. :p I actually have a premier account with them too, but thanks for the offer. :)

Payment sent!

Got it, thanks.

The box has been ordered, and should be mailed out on Tuesday. If so, we should have it by Friday and can hopefully break either Friday or Saturday evening next weekend.

For whatever reason our boxes didn't get shipped out until today. The tracking number I have is still not showing anything for tracking, but I'm guessing that we won't get the cards until Monday now. I guess with the long holiday weekend they were just too far behind to get all the shipments out on Tuesday. So, would you guys want to break on a week night, or wait until the weekend?

I have to work Monday and Tuesday night, but if it works best for everyone else then I will just watch the video or check back for the break results.

Well, I finally got the tracking number to pull something up and it appears that our box won't be here until Monday, like I thought. Y'all let me know what night works for you. I'd like to have at least 3 of us in the room, if possible. There will be videos, and scans, either way.

Ok, here are the results from the random. What I did was make a list of all the leftover teams and random that list 3 times. Then, I put each member's name in the list 3 times (6 if you had 2 spots), and randomed that list 3 times. Then, I just matched those lines up to determine who gets what random teams.

pwolantern - Rams
bradkcincy - 49ers
franklinguy52 - Vikings
franklinguy52 - Jaguars
pwolantern - Chiefs
bradkcincy - Chargers
Cool_Hand_Flash - Bills
Cool_Hand_Flash - Jets
Cool_Hand_Flash - Eagles
Mike - Ravens
franklinguy52 - Saints
Cool_Hand_Flash - Falcons