2010 Bowman Baseball for trade

BravesProspector

Bench Warmer
Bowman:
BP100 - Starlin Castro (Cubs)
BP94 - Chad Jenkins (Rays)
BP86 - Michael Wing (Angels)
BP71 - Bo Greenwell (Indians) No silver sig?
BP65 - Brian Pellegrini (Astros)
BP54 - Charlie Leesman (Wsox)
BP43 - Alexander Colome (Rays)
BP39 - Edinson Rincon (Padres)

Bowman Chrome:
BCP41 - Carson Blair (RSox)
BCP42 - Rashun Dixon (A's)
BCP55 - Caleb Joesph (Orioles)
BCP58 - Adam Wilk (Tigers)
BCP66 - Kyle Jensen (Marlins)
BCP69 - C.J. Retherford (Wsox)

USA:
USA18-BC17 - Jameson Taillon
USA-BC21 - Kolten Wong

Gold:
36 - Akinori Iwamura
113 - Nelson Cruz

92 Bowman Flashback:
BT39 - Rick Porcello

I could use the Starlin Castro base and the Jameson Taillon. What are you on the lookout for? I have a bunch of 2010 Bowman that I just got scanned and will be adding to my bucket. LMK

2010 Bowman

I could use USA18-BC17 - Jameson Taillon, USA-BC21 - Kolten Wong. What kind of stuff you looking for in trade.
Chad

I am looking for cards of Jason Heyward, Chipper Jones, and Brian McCann mainly but I will consider other cards of other stars.

mamunrud said:
I could use the Starlin Castro base and the Jameson Taillon. What are you on the lookout for? I have a bunch of 2010 Bowman that I just got scanned and will be adding to my bucket. LMK

I am looking for cards of Jason Heyward, Chipper Jones, and Brian McCann mainly but I will consider other cards of other stars.

c73clevans said:
I could use USA18-BC17 - Jameson Taillon, USA-BC21 - Kolten Wong. What kind of stuff you looking for in trade.
Chad

sorry it took so long but here is the braves ive pulled from the new bowman

caleb brewer purple refractor /999
freddie freeman topps 100 insert tp24
and regular cards of randall delgado and caleb brewer

This is the only one im interested in... caleb brewer purple refractor /999

KINGSCARD said:
sorry it took so long but here is the braves ive pulled from the new bowman

caleb brewer purple refractor /999
freddie freeman topps 100 insert tp24
and regular cards of randall delgado and caleb brewer

Hi, I'm interested in the two USA cards. I have tons of cards as I've been collecting for about 15 years. I could put together a nice Braves package for you. Some nice base, inserts, #'d stuff.

Please send me a list of braves cards you have and what you'd offer for the usa cards

pspstatus said:
Hi, I'm interested in the two USA cards. I have tons of cards as I've been collecting for about 15 years. I could put together a nice Braves package for you. Some nice base, inserts, #'d stuff.

Back