2008 Topps Letterman

Cano Collector

Bench Warmer
I pre-ordered a box a while back and decided to open it when it arrived the other day.

I didn't do horrible.

I got a Fitzgerald and Marcus Smith (Ravens RC) refractors #/99

Marcus Smith and Jordy Nelson RCs #/419

and these:

#/35
MarcusHenry.jpg

#/75
felix.jpg

and this:

#2/3
Charles.jpg

Bottom right has a little bit of yellow on the right side

Thanks guys. The Charles is not a MFG patch. Nice that the XFractors are #/3, but kinda shocked they are not auto tho, but Chiefs fans are nuts so I am hoping for a decent return on it.

It is on a piece of plastic designed into the card. It actually is not that bad in person. The auto is clear and crisp without any kind of bleeding like it does a little on the fabric.
I especially like the Jones because his auto is so sweet and if it were smeared or blurred I think I wouldn't like it as much.
I like the look a lot better in person than in photos. It kinda gives it a look of almost 3D since it floats on top of the letters and patches and with the clear sticker on clear plastic it actually looks kinda cool. It doesn't detract from the card at all IMO.

i think they were pretty good pulls

chiefs fans are crazy and end up bidding against each other, so you should get a decent return on it. not sure if selling right now is a good idea, considering the economy right now, you might not get as much for it now with all the tight wallets now.

Back