2007 Sterling

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
What do you think? I dont think it looks too bad, however it will sell like crap again,

sterling.jpg

leave the high end stuff to UD and DLP. I'll take Topps Chrome any day.

While Topps Chrome and Bowman Chrome are the mid range staples of the Topps line up, I really liked the Sterling design last year and this year. But with that said, the price point is grossly incorrect on it and last year's checklist was not worthy of the value either. This should be a product about half it's asking price and it's a great buy.

But I do agree, Topps needs to focus on what it is good at. Keep it up with the basic Topps, Bowman, Topps Draft P&P, the 2 Chrome releases and mix in one of 2 other interesting items. Finest can go and die for all I care, and things like Paradigm and Triple Threads were complete crashes IMO. Put out another All American set dammit!!

While Topps Chrome and Bowman Chrome are the mid range staples of the Topps line up, I really liked the Sterling design last year and this year. But with that said, the price point is grossly incorrect on it and last year's checklist was not worthy of the value either. This should be a product about half it's asking price and it's a great buy.

But I do agree, Topps needs to focus on what it is good at. Keep it up with the basic Topps, Bowman, Topps Draft P&P, the 2 Chrome releases and mix in one of 2 other interesting items. Finest can go and die for all I care, and things like Paradigm and Triple Threads were complete crashes IMO. Put out another All American set dammit!!

AMEN

Back