2007 Gridiron Gear Case Break, Where are our cards?

at this point, I am realizing this is a lost cause....I have just taken it as a loss in my book. I see no reason to hold off on other breaks because of it. I don't think he intentionally screwed me....just one of those 1/10,000 mail flukes where I didn't get my cards.... If he sends me the money back I will look at it as a bonus.

I say break on!

BHELSER1981 said:
at this point, I am realizing this is a lost cause....I have just taken it as a loss in my book. I see no reason to hold off on other breaks because of it. I don't think he intentionally screwed me....just one of those 1/10,000 mail flukes where I didn't get my cards.... If he sends me the money back I will look at it as a bonus.

I say break on!
You forget................a direct quote from AC-N-Mike:
BSC---I have nightmares about you hunting me down for a bad trade...you scare the $hit out of me

BSC said:
You forget................a direct quote from AC-N-Mike:
BSC---I have nightmares about you hunting me down for a bad trade...you scare the $hit out of me

If you want to use your tactics, by all means have at it....if you don't want to use your time to deal with him for this...no big deal.

Would I like to have my part of the break, or the cash? - of course
Am I expecting it? - nope

Well, being a mod, and all aside, this is still a trade issue, and needs to be settled in one way or another. Being a mod, or ex-mod should have zero bearing on the matter. We don't get a pass on stuff like this, nor should he. An issue, is an issue, no matter who you are. :) Nobody is saying they weren't sent, or he tried to rip you off, but ignoring the issue makes him look very bad in my eyes. :(

BHELSER1981 said:
If you want to use your tactics, by all means have at it....if you don't want to use your time to deal with him for this...no big deal.

Would I like to have my part of the break, or the cash? - of course
Am I expecting it? - nope
Troy said it best...........no one gets a free pass

well, let me just say I am glad I am part of this team then!

I also don't have any way to contact him if he does not come on here, as my AIM took a crap on my computer, so I made it go away (this happened in the last day or two).

BHELSER1981 said:
well, let me just say I am glad I am part of this team then!

I also don't have any way to contact him if he does not come on here, as my AIM took a crap on my computer, so I made it go away (this happened in the last day or two).

BSC is the best one to work on this. I have 100% confidence that he can somehow get this settled fairly for both of you guys. That is why he's the man! ;)

We'll give him a couple days or so to cool down before I present him with finding a solution to his problem. Knowing Ryan , he's liable to just go off on some crazy tangent at the moment. But as I said before, and he's said himself, no one is above anyone else and everyone gets the same treatment.

Back