2007 Gridiron Gear Case Break, Where are our cards?

On the DC/Insurace, why don't you just send out a thing before you ship and give them a day or two to purchase it. Then no need to charge anyone extra except the people who want to pay for it. If they don't get the stuff, they don't get it. If they don't get it and they have insurace, the get the insurance. If they don't want insurance, they don't have to pay for it.

Admin said:
On the DC/Insurace, why don't you just send out a thing before you ship and give them a day or two to purchase it. Then no need to charge anyone extra except the people who want to pay for it. If they don't get the stuff, they don't get it. If they don't get it and they have insurace, the get the insurance. If they don't want insurance, they don't have to pay for it.

DC Is not an issue 99% of the time. I print all my USA shipping labels with paypal and it is in the price already (18 cents or something). Only reason these did not have it is I was out of printer ink so I shipped them by hand. I did not DC people I have dealt with many times and know arent theives. As for insurance, anyone who wants it can ask. I have never turned down insurance if they wanted to pay for it. I always thought it was custom to ask for it if you wanted it in a deal. I always do.

BHELSER1981 said:
Panthers - Any chance you rec'd mine back yet? Still nothing here

Nope I am heading into my office this afternoon. ( which is the living room of my old apt lol so my mail is still checked every day by my parents). Will let you know.

Back