2007 Bowman Chrome Case Bust

Jerry!Jerry!

Bench Warmer
First come first serve on dibs. All are available for just about anything I may like and of course paypal.

Only doing one box tonight the rest will be during games tomorrow.

Box 1:

Ted Ginn Cyan Printing Plate 1/1
Hines Ward Red Refractor 2/5
Chris Davis Orange Ref 15/25
Chris Henry Auto BOOOOO
AP, CJ, DBO,MLynch, Quinn Base Chrome Total: 0

Not bad....sucks no bid name RC's....but a plate and two color refractors (one being red) isn't bad. Good luck on the rest of the break:salut:

That is a killer first box! THe AP RC will sell for 15 or so on ebay, the Ginn is nice AND Steeler fans are nuts so the red refractor should do well too!

Sorry about the Chris Davis though. At least you didn't pull an auto of him :ban: Back when that product was released, I pulled 4 of them, and a blue refractor auto, AND an uncirculated auto/10.

I pray you don't have that happen!

Box 2:

Johny Lee Higgins auto BOOOOO
Steve Smith Blue ref/150
AP, CJ, DBO,MLynch, Quinn, Jamarcus Base Chrome Total: ap(1), Quinn (1), Jamarcus (1)

Other than hitting the base AP this box blew. Only got 5 total refractors. First box had 9.

Box 2:

Johny Lee Higgins auto BOOOOO
Steve Smith Blue ref/150
AP, CJ, DBO,MLynch, Quinn, Jamarcus Base Chrome Total: ap(1), Quinn (1), Jamarcus (1)

Other than hitting the base AP this box blew. Only got 5 total refractors. First box had 9.

Carolina Steve Smith....or NYG? And Johny Lee Higgins would be a good player if he had a real QB to throw to him.:doh:

I freaking hate the fact that ALL of the 07 Auburn rookies (Kenny Irons, David Irons, and Courtney Taylor) were in the Bowman product and not Bowman Chrome.:ban:

Back