2000 Tom Brady Contenders Rookie Auto

panthers4ever said:
no answer to me???

mike,

I really don't know what to tell you. I have seen so many cards, i have almost pulled the trigger 3 times on 3 different sites, and it's a good thing they were the ones who didn't want to finalize, because they could've had it for cheaper than now. I'm still looking for offers, I have and had great offers, but nothing really stood out. Just waiting for an offer i can't refuse. Even though it says that i'm online during work hours, for some reason my network filters this site only as gaming site so it won't let me post or goto forums, all i can view is my pms.

thx.

btw mike there are some members here have very very very nice cards not in there bucket.

ross9013 said:
lol :p

Man they keep on going higher and higher, 3 weeks ago they were $700 now their $1800+, congrats!

thx ross, i have to have nuts of steel to hold on to this long, and good thing i still have, if i don't get any offers that i like before patz-colts, i'll put this up, during their game.

megabyterex said:
thx ross, i have to have nuts of steel to hold on to this long, and good thing i still have, if i don't get any offers that i like before patz-colts, i'll put this up, during their game.
don't get rid of it that fast, wait til' the playoffs and sell it once they win the SB!!

If you don't mind me asking whats BV on the card now? As i only collect one player, P. Manning and might be interested also. My photobucket link should be below, so look and lmk.

Thx Mr. H

megabyterex said:
mike,

I really don't know what to tell you. I have seen so many cards, i have almost pulled the trigger 3 times on 3 different sites, and it's a good thing they were the ones who didn't want to finalize, because they could've had it for cheaper than now. I'm still looking for offers, I have and had great offers, but nothing really stood out. Just waiting for an offer i can't refuse. Even though it says that i'm online during work hours, for some reason my network filters this site only as gaming site so it won't let me post or goto forums, all i can view is my pms.

thx.

btw mike there are some members here have very very very nice cards not in there bucket.[/QUOTE]

No kidding, I know some people with INSANE cards but never scanned them to keep people from bombarding them with pm's.

izrazoriz said:
If you don't mind me asking whats BV on the card now? As i only collect one player, P. Manning and might be interested also. My photobucket link should be below, so look and lmk.

Thx Mr. H

pm sent, and btw, i have couple of mannings, lmk thx.

Back