200 via pay pal to spend lmk what you have got

oglesbyc

Bench Warmer
i have 200 available via pay pal lmk what you have or leave a bucket not looking to pay over or at ebay prices looking to buy a little below below ebay if i wanted to buy at that price i would just go there and buy so with that said lmk what you have

chris

Adding scans to my bucket tonight and tomorrow. Definite feel free to check what is there now and what is there tomorrow :) I am definitely in a selling frame of mind.

oglesbyc said:
lmk what you would need for this

1982 Topps Bob Bonner/Cal Ripken Jr./Jeff Schnieder HTG
An arm & a leg! It's the only card I'm planning on keeping from my Grandmother's collection. Unless I sell out because I go bankrupt, it's not going anywhere.

tigsfan said:
An arm & a leg! It's the only card I'm planning on keeping from my Grandmother's collection. Unless I sell out because I go bankrupt, it's not going anywhere.

lol i totally understand i have cards that i wont even scan because everyone will ask about them and i dont want every post saying that they want them

chris

spud77 said:
Adding scans to my bucket tonight and tomorrow. Definite feel free to check what is there now and what is there tomorrow :) I am definitely in a selling frame of mind.

if you are interested in trading or i can buy lmk what you want for these

i have 2 moss rc and a brady rc in my pc not sure if you can use either but lmk

steve garvey auto

robinson cano gu

We actually found that card over the summer while cleaning out some of her stuff (she has to have help to do that). It was in a box of 1987 Topps Traded along with some other sweet stuff (I think the total BV was $100)! I told her that I would never trade that one card & I live by my word.

oglesbyc said:
if you are interested in trading or i can buy lmk what you want for these

i have 2 moss rc and a brady rc in my pc not sure if you can use either but lmk

steve garvey auto

robinson cano gu

The Garvey is pending unfortunately. I have a similar Scott Kazmir from a differnet Sweet Spot set. I am not sure if it is in my bucket.

The Cano I can sell or trade. Would you do $8 dlvd?

Back