2 Gridiron Gear box Break FT if you like Colston take a look

Wise4671

Bench Warmer
Hi,
Want to trade these for Rookie Gridiron Gems Triple Gued/Auto like the one in my sig.

Colston 14/25
Patric Auto 16/25
Rice duel Patch auto 34/50
Pittman Triple gued 26/50
Jackson Patch 24/50
Largent Gued 140/250
Bulger 068/100
Garcia 212/250
Favre 008/250
Tyler RC 586/599
Jurgensen 101/500
Miller RC 593/599
T.J. H. 053/500
Orr 160/250
Clayton RC 14/25
Landry 001/100
Coleman RC 586/599

gg1.jpg

gg2.jpg

marinocollector said:
I think my buddy pulled a triple GU auto #/50 of Meachem... If I can wiggle that from him, could I grab the Colston from you?

Just bought a Meachem of the bay like literally 5 minuets ago. But if I had'nt I would have done the trade. If you find any others please let me know.

Thank You

ross9013 said:
That Colston is SWEET! Please check my bucket for it! Thanks

Need the Gains Adams for my set but dont think I would move the Colston for it. If there were something else you liked that I have please let me know.

Thanks,
John

Wise4671 said:
Just bought a Meachem of the bay like literally 5 minuets ago. But if I had'nt I would have done the trade. If you find any others please let me know.

Thank You
Wow... that's the biggest tease I have ever had... and trust me buddy, I've known some teasers. LOL

PS I'll keep my eyes open.

marinocollector said:
Wow... that's the biggest tease I have ever had... and trust me buddy, I've known some teasers. LOL

PS I'll keep my eyes open.

Thanks and sorry for teasing I really did just win the Meachem
heres the scan :)
Meachem.jpg

If you want I can pm you a list of the ones I have gotten so far that way you know what I need :)

No, I believed you 100%... just was making a joke... That is a nice one too BTW... yeah... pm me your wantlist. Thanks

PS My wife is reading over my shoulder and she thinks we're such dorks for using the term the bay for ebay.... she's complaining that it doesn't even save time to write 'the bay' instead of ebay... must... remember.... i love her... even... when ... she ... nags

marinocollector said:
No, I believed you 100%... just was making a joke... That is a nice one too BTW... yeah... pm me your wantlist. Thanks

PS My wife is reading over my shoulder and she thinks we're such dorks for using the term the bay for ebay.... she's complaining that it doesn't even save time to write 'the bay' instead of ebay... must... remember.... i love her... even... when ... she ... nags

Lmao my wife does me the same way Ill send ya a list here in a few.

Back