(2) boxes of the new topps finest

Jmattt33

Prospect
Transactions: 8
Busted two boxes thanks to my g/f:) I like this stuff. I pulled several rookies I wanted, tavon,stedman,dobson,montee ball and a ton more. got a ray rice /50 red refractor. gavin escobar auto jersey not numbered. kniles davis jersey auto not numbered, kniles davis patch (3color) auto not numbered. and the big hit. Denard Robinson 3 color patch auto #ed15/25. This is a sick card. probably paid for at least one of the boxes lol. But since she paid for them its all overhead. all cards up up for trade. except my mountaineers and montee ball

Busted two boxes thanks to my g/f:) I like this stuff. I pulled several rookies I wanted, tavon,stedman,dobson,montee ball and a ton more. got a ray rice /50 red refractor. gavin escobar auto jersey not numbered. kniles davis jersey auto not numbered, kniles davis patch (3color) auto not numbered. and the big hit. Denard Robinson 3 color patch auto #ed15/25. This is a sick card. probably paid for at least one of the boxes lol. But since she paid for them its all overhead. all cards up up for trade. except my mountaineers and montee ball

Congrats, sounds like you did very well!

55F58221-B809-4CBE-9626-A330F32D5B44-9859-00000AE69D3AD56B_zpse645537e.jpg

Here it is, you can just copy-paste it from photobucket.

lol nice to know. I took a better pic of it. ill upload it to the bucket also. thanks man lol didn't know I could do that

Oh yeah. I also have two base rookie card refractors of denard to go with it. Thought I'd throw that In there.

Back